princessdollie

Ethel Cain

Thread for Ethel Cain, (I was so surprised she doesn’t have one) Floridian-born and raised singer-songwriter/producer, started creating bedroom dream pop in 2017. Finding inspiration in the hot and rural landscapes of the south,

ethel.jpg?resize=750,750&ssl=1

Cain garnered a following for her raw lyrical style and ethereal style vocals.
She’s similar to Lana and she opened for Nicole Dollanganger on her last tour. 

She recently posted about signing a record deal so I suppose we will be getting a big release with push soon! 

I’m obsessed. Shes giving me Nicole Dollanganger levels of sadcore pop and I’m not gonna lie I stan this kinda music. Golden Age is a great song. 

im so obsessed with her music. inbred is such a perfect EP, and the more I'm listening to her other music the more I'm getting obsessed with her. Half-Cocked is such a great song, her unreleased eats! She really is the perfect fusion of Lana and Nicole Dollanganger.

Ugh I love her so much. I was just in her livestream and she seems like such a genuine and sweet person, not to mention she’s so beautiful. Im really super excited for her debut album, she has so much going for her:crai:

20 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

This will always be one of the most beautiful things to me (the earlier demo under the name white Silas is equally as beautiful) 

completely agreed, she snapped!

On 9/23/2021 at 10:15 AM, Volta said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1xWDjpRsCUm_ngVIeEde8aMExJiuuxJd5

All the unreleased songs Hayden played in her instagram livestream last night! They all sound so good, she also said she might leak them in HQ since they’re not going on the album

wow these were AMAZING. she’s so talented and promising. i heard people are getting their CDs and cassettes finally, i’m so happy to have gotten them giving they were such a limited run. 

giphy.gif