princessdollie

Ethel Cain

so glad she's not like some of the sell out girlies that think 2 minute songs are a good thing, fucking can't stand that new "streaming" trend, like just say you can't be asked to put effort into your music and leave :bye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i wonder how long the album will be if all the tracks are over 4 minutes!

i'm calling 1 hour and 20 mins!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

yep yep :true:

also is the regular one still available on your other one that i will not mention cause i don't wanna lose my chances of getting one

i tried to read this 3 times and still didn’t understand

just pm me 🤣

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, bigspender said:

:party:an inbred b-sides CD is now available on my store with free shipping  :party:

https://aidtheparks.bigcartel.com

this is so so wrong like are u giving ethel the money from those sales?? ur shop is just you stealing from indie artists.. u stole all her shirt designs..one of them she even hand drew.. whatever about the bootleg cd. it’s really fucked up to profit off an indie artist and devalue limited run merch… take it down??? so parasitic 

Just now, princessdollie said:

this is so so wrong like are u giving ethel the money from those sales?? ur shop is just you stealing from indie artists.. u stole all her shirt designs..one of them she even hand drew.. whatever about the bootleg cd. it’s really fucked up to profit off an indie artist and devalue limited run merch… take it down??? so parasitic 

while in most cases i would 100% agree with you, ethel herself actually gave her blessing for these and i can personally confirm that :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 3/18/2022 at 2:20 PM, princessdollie said:

while i appreciate your concerns and think this energy could be directed at someone actually doing this,.  i can see where it looks like a misunderstanding but she’s already seen it and literally gave me the resources to do it. everything is also non profit, what people pay for goes to production, i’m just the middle man. 

another thing i’d like to add is that any merch isn’t limited by her wishes, it’s literally just how many that her and Matt can make. she doesn’t make music or merch for money and she couldn’t care any less but she loves for her fans to be excited about things, so i’m just doing myself and every other fan who couldn’t afford or get them in the first place a favor. 

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, bigspender said:

the qrates team approved my vinyl and has sent it out to their subscribers email and posted about it:party:

hayden said her team might find out about it now so i told her i’d take it down if i needed to without causing any trouble for me or her so let’s hope no one finds out and we can all get the records!! :party:

ahhh this was you?? i just backed it and came on here to promote!! thank u for ur work ❤️❤️

i’m FREAKING OUT but hayden sent us the album cover and said not to share anywhere bc she’s gonna post it on her birthday and let me tell you it’s stunning…… it’s so amazing and it’s a parallel to golden age. it’s perfect. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i’m FREAKING OUT but hayden sent us the album cover and said not to share anywhere bc she’s gonna post it on her birthday and let me tell you it’s stunning…… it’s so amazing and it’s a parallel to golden age. it’s perfect. 

I literally love it, the aesthetic is gorg. Can't wait for the album

2 minutes ago, True Romance said:

I literally love it, the aesthetic is gorg. Can't wait for the album

im sooo hype right now. i’m in the car and i just turned on gibson girl so fast to stare at the album cover while it plays

giphy.gif