princessdollie

Ethel Cain

On 3/20/2022 at 1:08 PM, David555 said:

@bigspender so did you ever find an audio file for white van in discord ? If you have can you you post it ?

i was listening to it this morning and reading the lyrics and i found her genius page

28-D10-D44-8-BE1-42-FB-9-F37-C21-D04-E71

so i don’t know if i’m gonna share it anymore since she hates it :/ im pretty sure she comes on here sometimes as a guest and she knows who i am so im not trying to make her not like me for spreading old music she specifically stated she hates. sorry girls! 

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, David555 said:

@bigspender it's alright i just want to hear what the song sound like but if you don't want to post it because it may affected you i won't force ya

@bigspender so can you recommed me some indie artists that have sound similar to lana and ethel ?

i do believe there is a direct nicole dollanganger to ethel cain pipeline so check her out, even though their music isn’t that similar. i know she’s inspired a lot by florence and the machine so that too. and on some of her bandcamp unreleased album songs i think her voice sounds very very similar to caroline polachek. edith underground is also one of her best friends and i think she makes wonderful music and hayden reposts a lot of it so try that as well. as for anything else, i’m not really sure because she has a pretty unique style that i haven’t seen a great similarity to. her EP “nightmares” under white silas on spotify is rlly good so check that one out 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, bigspender said:

i was listening to it this morning and reading the lyrics and i found her genius page

28-D10-D44-8-BE1-42-FB-9-F37-C21-D04-E71

so i don’t know if i’m gonna share it anymore since she hates it :/ im pretty sure she comes on here sometimes as a guest and she knows who i am so im not trying to make her not like me for spreading old music she specifically stated she hates. sorry girls! 

can you at least pm it to me :hooker:

i don't really want to share it anyways but just for the sake of completion

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 hours ago, bigspender said:

i do believe there is a direct nicole dollanganger to ethel cain pipeline so check her out, even though their music isn’t that similar. i know she’s inspired a lot by florence and the machine so that too. and on some of her bandcamp unreleased album songs i think her voice sounds very very similar to caroline polachek. edith underground is also one of her best friends and i think she makes wonderful music and hayden reposts a lot of it so try that as well. as for anything else, i’m not really sure because she has a pretty unique style that i haven’t seen a great similarity to. her EP “nightmares” under white silas on spotify is rlly good so check that one out 

her music reminds me of chelsea wolfe and maybe fiona apple :O

Umm @the ocean @bigspender just wanna ask if you guys have full album audio files of arcane vessels and colossus and full ep audio files of morning after and sad music for sas people if you guys have it can you post a google drive or mega link for me to download it ?

2 hours ago, David555 said:

Umm @the ocean @bigspender just wanna ask if you guys have full album audio files of arcane vessels and colossus and full ep audio files of morning after and sad music for sas people if you guys have it can you post a google drive or mega link for me to download it ?

i don’t have colossus & im not sharing arcane vessels or morning after because she asked me not to, but sad music for sad people is on youtube and soundcloud because it just got taken down like two months ago so the files should still be out there

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, the ocean said:

just gonna say that @bigspender is basically the head of the ethel cain fanclub at this point :true:

Hide contents

btw this isn't shade please take this as a compliment

i take my obsession with lana and move it onto ethel cain during these dark and dry times. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, bigspender said:

what’s the highest quality you have poachers pride in?

I ripped the mp3 straight from her Tumblr