princessdollie

Ethel Cain

31 minutes ago, avenue said:

rEjOy8b.png

tbh i can't tell if this is 256 or 320 nazare.gif

256 is so close to 320 tho so honestly both of them are like “give or take a few” but there’s no difference to my ears between the two 

giphy.gif

I've been promising this for like a week now so thank u for being patient with me (life has taken some weird turns and I rlly haven't had time to get on my laptop) BUT

here are the long awaited HQ Soundcloud demos!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nX-DuaaN3kcdfppIvZZsWVbP3XCqdqmq?usp=sharing

my personal favs out of this bunch are romeos daddy, tongue, half-cocked, and wrestling in dirt pits. they sound so much better:legend:

and as a disclaimer, I didn't hack her Soundcloud or anything, just found out how to get higher quality.

these are roughly 320, not entirely sure, but DEFINITELY better than what we had

giphy.gif

On 4/11/2022 at 8:31 AM, bigspender said:

buy inbred in lossless here

also on Qobuz

21 hours ago, bigspender said:

I've been promising this for like a week now so thank u for being patient with me (life has taken some weird turns and I rlly haven't had time to get on my laptop) BUT

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nX-DuaaN3kcdfppIvZZsWVbP3XCqdqmq?usp=sharing

my personal favs out of this bunch are romeos daddy, tongue, half-cocked, and wrestling in dirt pits. they sound so much better:legend:

and as a disclaimer, I didn't hack her Soundcloud or anything, just found out how to get higher quality.

these are roughly 320, not entirely sure, but DEFINITELY better than what we had

thank you ❤️

giphy.gif

On 4/11/2022 at 4:20 PM, bigspender said:

mondays (solo) is def one of my favorite songs from her now, it's been on repeat for me, ty so much for the HQs!!

xMcVPI7.jpg

i just went to play the nightmares EP on apple music and it isn’t there anymore 🌝 kinda bummed bc i didn’t sync it to my phone bc i wanted to listen to it RIGHT NOW but at least i was able to snag it up 

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i just went to play the nightmares EP on apple music and it isn’t there anymore 🌝 kinda bummed bc i didn’t sync it to my phone bc i wanted to listen to it RIGHT NOW but at least i was able to snag it up 

i got it in lossless :sass:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/11/2022 at 2:20 PM, bigspender said:

I hate to be so annoying but do u have that one gods country demo that’s like 9 mins long. There’s like one download i found of it in kinda low quality if not it’s totally cool. Thank you for this legend

29 minutes ago, CHARLICXC said:

I hate to be so annoying but do u have that one gods country demo that’s like 9 mins long. There’s like one download i found of it in kinda low quality if not it’s totally cool. Thank you for this legend

you’re not annoying at all! and no, it was posted in low quality :/

1 hour ago, avenue said:

it is if you have premium - it's not if you don't

it’s 320

giphy.gif

I’m really obsessed with how she’s giving us a whole storyline for this album. If you like ethel but aren’t that deep into her storytelling and want to be definitely read some of her articles about the album particularly her TEETH magazine article http://www.teethmag.net/thoughts-and-prayers-for-ethel-cain/ it’s so exciting that’s she’s really building her own world with this record 

10 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

I’m really obsessed with how she’s giving us a whole storyline for this album. If you like ethel but aren’t that deep into her storytelling and want to be definitely read some of her articles about the album particularly her TEETH magazine article http://www.teethmag.net/thoughts-and-prayers-for-ethel-cain/ it’s so exciting that’s she’s really building her own world with this record 

do we have more articles after this one?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

okay so she went missing since that interview, is her debut album the story of where she went and what happened to her then?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e