princessdollie

Ethel Cain

just finished listening to her album and omg!!!!! amazing!!! her lyrics and the production are top notch

lost my wig at gibson girl and then ptolemaea just made my entire head fly away

also love western nights and family tree :oprah4:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

22 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

just finished listening to her album and omg!!!!! amazing!!! her lyrics and the production are top notch

lost my wig at gibson girl and then ptolemaea just made my entire head fly away

also love western nights and family tree :oprah4:

yes omg the scream in ptolemaea was definitely a wig flying moment, also the guitar and drum outro from a house in nebraska always blew me away, like i was not expecting it to go that hard, her songs always build up to something big which is why they have so much replay value :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yes omg the scream in ptolemaea was definitely a wig flying moment, also the guitar and drum outro from a house in nebraska always blew me away, like i was not expecting it to go that hard, her songs always build up to something big which is why they have so much replay value :oprah:

so true!!! I literally had to repeat gibson girl and ptolemaea before proceeding with the rest of the songs

everything is so good, what a queen

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

26 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omgggg I saw her live last night and she was SOOOO good wowowow WOW :wowcry:

what songs did she perform :oprah:

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what songs did she perform :oprah:

Dust Bowl, American Teenager, A House in Nebraska, Family Tree, Hard Times, Thoroughfare, Sun Bleached Flies, Crush and then an acapella singalong of Strangers :cryney2:

pretty boy

natural blood stained blonde

with a hole in his sneakers

and his eyes all over me

house-of-wax-house-of-wax-chad-michael-m

3 hours ago, sulli said:

she ate down

i love love loved this music video! it goes so so well with the song. i feel like you can visibly see the dark horror that’s about to come with the rest of the album 

giphy.gif

I just wanted to say loved the American Teenager video so much. Really is a vibe. It's inspiring, nostalgic, and ominous all at the same time. Just love her so much! I love the inclusion/representation of the American South in her music, visuals, and her interviews. It isn't really something incorporated or discussed by a lot of artist's nowadays. Being from a small Texas town just gives me a sense of kindredness that I really connect with and love! Anyways she keeps winning, so ready for her Dallas show.

Just to further add to the AT video, I really really love the reference to Christina's World. Like that is so telling and foreshadowing in a sense. Also just noticed the footage on the television the kids are watching is 9/11. That really takes me back even more so. I was 11 at the time and remember being in school during our period in the library and watching it on the tv in there. Wow, the feelings. Just instantly transports me back there. Really great video, very masterfully done and evocative of many emotions and feelings, yesssss.

Edited by DLT
Added more info regarding American Teenager video

what the hell i waited until 10 for the london tickets and they now say unavailable? i hope they haven't sold out already cus i will cry, i couldn't have been any faster  :cryney:

7 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what the hell i waited until 10 for the london tickets and they now say unavailable? i hope they haven't sold out already cus i will cry, i couldn't have been any faster  :cryney:

they moved venues and added 800 more tickets! check her ig for the links 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

they moved venues and added 800 more tickets! check her ig for the links 

oh my god i've booked my ticket thank you so much :oprah4: