princessdollie

Ethel Cain

9 hours ago, 400lux said:

is anyone else going to the richmond show? i got my ticket thinking there was a solid chance i wouldnt be able to go but i CAN and now i realize have no one to go wit :rip: (i WILL delete this is no one replies that’s embarrassing)

im going to a show on my own too lol

you could try asking in her fb group as well as i think there might be a few people there who is going 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok so I started listening to Ethel yesterday and I'm floored :rollin: so far I've only listened Carpet Bed and Golden Age and I'm completely loving her voice, and the melancholic tone of her songs :oprah: can't wait for the rest

Head in the Wall irremediably destroyed me :crying2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I want to go to her concert in the U.K. in december so bad but i have no one to go with (i’m 16 :poordat:) and no way of getting there. 

also was talking to an irl about her yesterday, and they said they pretend inbred doesn’t exist so they can pretend her discography is flawless??? like what the hell they hate crush are they insane

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

3 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I want to go to her concert in the U.K. in december so bad but i have no one to go with (i’m 16 :poordat:) and no way of getting there. 

also was talking to an irl about her yesterday, and they said they pretend inbred doesn’t exist so they can pretend her discography is flawless??? like what the hell they hate crush are they insane

go alone and thrive sis :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

ok so I started listening to Ethel yesterday and I'm floored :rollin: so far I've only listened Carpet Bed and Golden Age and I'm completely loving her voice, and the melancholic tone of her songs :oprah: can't wait for the rest

Head in the Wall irremediably destroyed me :crying2:

one day she’ll release the remakes of the carpet bed ep :creep:

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

can't you get a taxi? :clapback: I think going to a concert alone is worth experiencing

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

3 hours ago, domandapiano said:

do we know what this is? It’s gorgeous of course 

she said she's working on songs for her second album, preachers wife! she also said it's going to be anxious and horny and very psychedelic/70s inspired I think

On 8/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, sheepie said:

she said she's working on songs for her second album, preachers wife! she also said it's going to be anxious and horny and very psychedelic/70s inspired I think

“sexually repressed female 70s slowcore” in her words….. needless to say it’s the album i’ve been needing!

giphy.gif

Super stoked she is going to perform for KEXP. I love watching their YouTube vids.  Hopefully they upload her performance there!

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

Super stoked she is going to perform for KEXP. I love watching their YouTube vids.  Hopefully they upload her performance there!

Slightly off-topic but I love the KEXP videos too. The one of Alex Turner doing some acoustic songs cracks me up bc the host was kinda awkward in complimenting his voice by saying "you have such a nice voice, and it's not the reverb either" and Alex gives him a courtesy laugh like lol wut :omfg2: