princessdollie

Ethel Cain

On 10/3/2022 at 4:04 AM, BrokenBoy said:

She is delusional then. Anyway, who is she???

She isn't delusional she's an Aries 

anyway stream sun bleached flies for clear skin

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Flashback to me late last year in Brooklyn pre-Peacher’s Daughter, amped to hear God’s Country, Michelle Pfeiffer, et fuckin ceterca and not being able to enter because I forgot my vax card. 

:krylie:

I’ll never get over it. 

here's a post-2019 masterpost

https://mega.nz/folder/UyQxWYwb#OSv0HwK6v6nk1QzfTNETOw

few notes:
1. please do NOT ask for anything pre-2019. it's an invasion of hayden's privacy and i will report your message
2. there are a few exceptions to the post-2019 rule - the SMFSP ep & a western nights demo are the only pre-2019 things here, there are also some post-2019 things excluded for the same reason as #1 (hayden requesting them not to be circulated and it being an invasion of her privacy)
3. this does not include anything that can be legally streamed or bought (so nothing on spotify nor the "unreleased" compilations on bandcamp)
4. just posting this is probably already crossing some boundaries so this may end up getting deleted at some point

also if anyone leaks or posts anything pre-2019 aside from the SMFSP ep then i'll also report that as well

happy listening ethel.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/11/2022 at 4:38 PM, marryingkind said:

I really like her as a person but i cant get through her songs… do you guys have any suggestion?

i felt the same way when i first listened to her cause i couldnt understand her cause of the vocal effects :excited: i highly recommend listening to her KEXP session if this is the same issue you have!

who's going to her london show? im currently going on my own, im scared of london but if i get murdered at least it's giving ptolemaea teas 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

20 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

so what happened to PD's B-side songs?:sideeye:

is that still happening?

My understanding is that it is gonna come next year. I think she initially said it was gonna come this year but at some point it was decided that next year was more sensible 

3 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

so what happened to PD's B-side songs?:sideeye:

is that still happening?

summer 2023

and then after that she's releasing an album that is separate from the ethel cain storyline to fulfill her RX songs contract and then she'll release preacher's wife & preacher's mother (i think that's the title)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/16/2022 at 10:13 PM, Terrence Loves Me said:

who's going to her london show? im currently going on my own, im scared of london but if i get murdered at least it's giving ptolemaea teas 

I wish I could go with you! Stay safe and have fuuuun! I'm going to Paris Dec 4th, please tell me if she plays American Teenager, I'm holding into this hope so badly lol :D

ZKcaooE.png

Sorry for monopolising this thread, but I just wanted to warmly thank @the ocean for the masterpost. Ethel man... I'm currently going her incredible discography and I really do think she's one of my favourite artists of all time now. Currently sobbing irl tears to South Alabama God's Country Demo. I love her universe sm. The name of the songs, the vibe of the melodies, the lyrics ofc, the cover arts, the entire musical experience fills me with peace, nostalgia, and happiness mixed, an unexpected yet wonderful melange. I love this music

ZKcaooE.png

15 hours ago, the ocean said:

summer 2023

and then after that she's releasing an album that is separate from the ethel cain storyline to fulfill her RX songs contract and then she'll release preacher's wife & preacher's mother (i think that's the title)

I think on her Tumblr she said the title isn’t preacher’s wife