princessdollie

Ethel Cain

30 minutes ago, the ocean said:

here's a masterpost i made - it's only post 2018 stuff for privacy reasons but it's pretty comprehensive within the post 2018 range - it took literally forever to make :toofloppy:

https://mega.nz/folder/UyQxWYwb#OSv0HwK6v6nk1QzfTNETOw

ignoring the stuff that was intentionally left out i don't think there's anything missing besides maybe snippets she's played on insta live

you’re amazing :bebe:

34 minutes ago, the ocean said:

whoever leaked the PD instrumentals… mother isn’t very happy with you

last time she’ll ever share anything. sucks that people had to ruin it for everyone especially when she was probably gonna post them somewhere at some point anyway. 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, marinasrep said:

i thought she leaked herself the instrumentals omg : (

she sent them to a select few people in the defunct discord a few months ago and someone apparently decided to share it with the world... taylor_swift_this_is_why_we_cant_have_nice_things.mp3

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

very happy hayden has seen so much success this year but we didn’t gatekeep her hard enough, this wouldn’t have happened even 6 months ago :xgiggle: it’s always bittersweet watching artists get bigger and bigger because as that happens they become more and more distant, which isn’t a bad thing at all obviously it’s just the natural cycle but it’s still kinda sad. whoever betrayed the trust she had with us and leaked those instrumentals you really should be ashamed

I think she needs to realize that most fans unfortunately don’t give a shit about the artists wishes bc the high of releasing smth they shouldn’t exceeds the respect they have for said artist. This isn’t me condoning the person who leaked the instrumentals btw, I just feel she needs to stop giving fans chance after chance since this isn’t the first time it’s happened. Like if I were her I’d just tell my fans they ruined it for everyone and to cry about it 

anyway, the anxiety I have over her dropping the vinyl and it selling out before I have a chance to even look at it  :bebe:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

7 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I think she needs to realize that most fans unfortunately don’t give a shit about the artists wishes bc the high of releasing smth they shouldn’t exceeds the respect they have for said artist. This isn’t me condoning the person who leaked the instrumentals btw, I just feel she needs to stop giving fans chance after chance since this isn’t the first time it’s happened. 

anyway, the anxiety I have over her dropping the vinyl and it selling out before I have a chance to even look at it  :bebe:

the thing is it’s only become that way this last year, before all of her fans really did have her best wishes and respect. hell, she leaked the Preacher’s Daughter album cover to us before she announced it and it didn’t end up anywhere on the internet prematurely. it’s just sad, the dynamic has changed a lot in the last few months and she used to be able to trust us, i can imagine it’s disappointing for her as well to not be able to do that anymore

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the thing is it’s only become that way this year, before all of her fans really did have her best wishes and respect. hell, she leaked the Preacher’s Daughter album cover to us before she announced it and it didn’t end up anywhere on the internet prematurely. it’s just sad, the dynamic has changed a lot in the last few months and she used to be able to trust us, i can imagine it’s disappointing for her as well to not be able to do that anymore

blame twitter & tiktok gays... it's true!

besides just respecting hayden's wishes the other reason why i'm being very selective with the masterpost is because i don't want people sharing that stuff around widely and i don't want to give people an opportunity to do that :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

the thing is it’s only become that way this year, before all of her fans really did have her best wishes and respect. hell, she leaked the Preacher’s Daughter album cover to us before she announced it and it didn’t end up anywhere on the internet prematurely. it’s just sad, the dynamic has changed a lot in the last few months and she used to be able to trust us, i can imagine it’s disappointing for her as well to not be able to do that anymore

Well yes. It’s a sad product of her gaining popularity which is smth that happens to every artist. I mean, I get why lady gaga doesn’t say shit to her fans or even lana to an extent. Because there’s so many fans the ability to control the dynamic is gone. Double edged sword for Ethel, I’m sure.

I wouldn’t blame her for being selective on what she posts unreleased/music wise 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

14 hours ago, the ocean said:

here's a masterpost i made - it's only post 2018 stuff for privacy reasons but it's pretty comprehensive within the post 2018 range - it took literally forever to make :toofloppy:

https://mega.nz/folder/UyQxWYwb#OSv0HwK6v6nk1QzfTNETOw

ignoring the stuff that was intentionally left out i don't think there's anything missing besides maybe snippets she's played on insta live

thanks so much! honestly i'm not that eager to hear all the pre-2018 stuff anyways . she very obviously doesn't want us hearing it and i would rather respect her wishes tbh. especially since her production values and skills have evolved so much since hten

29 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Well yes. It’s a sad product of her gaining popularity which is smth that happens to every artist. I mean, I get why lady gaga doesn’t say shit to her fans or even lana to an extent. Because there’s so many fans the ability to control the dynamic is gone. Double edged sword for Ethel, I’m sure.

I wouldn’t blame her for being selective on what she posts unreleased/music wise 

This is unfortunate, however i'm very grateful with the amount of stuff she shares with us on her SoundCloud. I'm sure someday that generosity will be no longer so i'm very appreciative. Mama keeps us fed one way or another 

44 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

I’m sorry for linking those instrumentals before by the way, I had no idea about it.

i'm not blaming you i'm blaming whoever you got it from :awkney:

i'm sure it would've come out anyway sooner or later lol

29 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

is anyone else unusually obsessed with head in the wall or is it just me (i am okay i promise)

no that’s been my go to song lately, golden age will always be top tier to me 

giphy.gif