princessdollie

Ethel Cain

ETHEL PLS RELEASE WACO TEXAS 20 MINUTE VERSION ALREADT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE ITS BEEN TOO LONG I CANT LISTEN TO THIS 6 MINUTE DEMO ANYMORE I NEED MORE I NEED MORE I NEED MORE I LVOE YOU ETHEL PLS RELEASE RELEASE NOW NOW I NEED PD SIDE B WILLOUGHBY ILL ALWAYS LVOE YOU PLEASE RELEASE THIS NOW OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

ETHEL PLS RELEASE WACO TEXAS 20 MINUTE VERSION ALREADT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE ITS BEEN TOO LONG I CANT LISTEN TO THIS 6 MINUTE DEMO ANYMORE I NEED MORE I NEED MORE I NEED MORE I LVOE YOU ETHEL PLS RELEASE RELEASE NOW NOW I NEED PD SIDE B WILLOUGHBY ILL ALWAYS LVOE YOU PLEASE RELEASE THIS NOW OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD

last i heard it was coming out this summer :ma:

not sure if this is still true but it's true until proven otherwise

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

last i heard it was coming out this summer :ma:

not sure if this is still true but it's true until proven otherwise

i think it should come out like right now this second... im gonna go kurazyΒ 

and i don't seem to mind

hi so today i was listening to mondays by ethel and realized this shouldve on inbred so today rancidgirl presents her revamp of inbred by ethel cain! (we made it an album almost i guess)

Β 

Spoiler

Michelle Pfeiffer

Crush

South Alabama

Mondays (feat. Chloe Hotline)

Gibson Girl

Inbred (Two Children In A Motel)

Portrait Of My Love

Crying During Sex

Gold Cross

Two-Header Mother

Β 

Why I scrapped certain things

Michelle Pfeiffer (feat. Lil Aaron) - im not gonna say he ruined the song cuz he didnt but ethels verse is 100x better

Gods Country (Final) - south alabama is cuter

Unpunishable - I think it would fit preachers daughter tbh, gibson girl has always gave me an inbred vibe

Inbred (released version) - it puts a super nasty image in my head and i hate it

Β 

and i don't seem to mind

2 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

hi so today i was listening to mondays by ethel and realized this shouldve on inbred so today rancidgirl presents her revamp of inbred by ethel cain! (we made it an album almost i guess)

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Michelle Pfeiffer

Crush

South Alabama

Gibson Girl

Portrait Of My Love

Crying During Sex

Gold Cross

Two-Header Mother

Β 

Michelle Pfeiffer (feat. Lil Aaron) - im not gonna say he ruined the song cuz he didnt but ethels verse is 100x better

Unpunishable - I think it would fit preachers daughter tbh, gibson girl has always gave me an inbred vibe

Inbred (released version) - it puts a super nasty image in my head and i hate it

Β 

i liked this and then i realized unpunishable and inbred was scrapped. i agree with michelle pfeiffer though lil aaron was a bitch for that!

Β 

also no earnhardt....Β 

Just now, cranekiss said:

i liked this and then i realized unpunishable and inbred was scrapped. i agree with michelle pfeiffer though lil aaron was a bitch for that!

Β 

also no earnhardt....Β 

no age of delilah? great wide nowhere? fear no plague? :hillary:

27 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Michelle Pfeiffer

Crush

South Alabama

Gibson Girl

Portrait Of My Love

Crying During Sex

Gold Cross

Two-Header Mother

Β 

Β 

one of the weirdest, worst, noncohesive takes i’ve ever ever seen.Β 

giphy.gif

is she releasing a b sides this year? and will it be of all new songs or just the songs we've already heard from her soundcloud?

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

is she releasing a b sides this year? and will it be of all new songs or just the songs we've already heard from her soundcloud?

none of the above :true:

turns out the β€œb-sides ep” is basically an entirely new project and isn’t really an EP

On 2/19/2023 at 12:41 AM, rancidgirl said:

waiiit what the 20 minute song is waco texas??!!! dont play with me like that cus its my favourite song of hers, i had no idea it was a demoΒ :lange:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

none of the above :true:

turns out the β€œb-sides ep” is basically an entirely new project and isn’t really an EP

oh so the songs intended for the PD B-sides EP are now getting their own album? or am i reading too much into this

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

waiiit what the 20 minute song is waco texas??!!! dont play with me like that cus its my favourite song of hers, i had no idea it was a demoΒ :lange:

yeah :true:

dust bowl is also getting re-recorded

nettles has been scrapped but it could potentially be used for PW (the latter is just me speculating)

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

oh so the songs intended for the PD B-sides EP are now getting their own album? or am i reading too much into this

it’s 6 songs but the total length is 50 minutes :hillary:

39 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Michelle Pfeiffer

Crush

South Alabama

Gibson Girl

Portrait Of My Love

Crying During Sex

Gold Cross

Two-Header Mother

Β 

Β 

Not even going to mention the disgrace done to God’s Country but girl Inbred… INBRED!!! while not her best it’s my favorite song of hers,Β it’s supposed to make you feel nasty and scared and gross.Β i guess it did itsΒ job correctly

Just now, lilac heaven said:

Not even going to mention the disgrace done to God’s Country but girl Inbred… INBRED!!! while not her best it’s my favorite song of hers,Β it’s supposed to make you feel nasty and scared and gross.Β i guess it did itsΒ job correctly

right like correct me if i'm wrong but the song is literally about a very very bad relationship between two siblings... its not gonna be a lolipops sunshines and rainbows sounding song ofc its gonna sound dark and sick and twisted because the song is dark and sick and twisted in the best way possible

Just now, cranekiss said:

right like correct me if i'm wrong but the song is literally about a very very bad relationship between two siblings... its not gonna be a lolipops sunshines and rainbows sounding song ofc its gonna sound dark and sick and twisted because the song is dark and sick and twisted in the best way possible

when other people have come into this thread just to say β€œi don’t like her, she scares me” like… that’s the point!!! none of this art is easy listening or meant to make you feel comfortable

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

yeah :true:

dust bowl is also getting re-recorded

nettles has been scrapped but it could potentially be used for PW (the latter is just me speculating)

it’s 6 songs but the total length is 50 minutes :hillary:

she has such good taste in her own music, i need to hear theseΒ :air:

Β 

Just now, the ocean said:

inbred & two-headed mother are the songs that made me a stan :true:

mine was gods country, the bridgeΒ :crai:

Β 

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

inbred & two-headed mother are the songs that made me a stan :true:

im gonna sound so basic but the song that made me a stan was michelle pfieffer.. my friend showed it to me when it came out and i loved it but hated lil aaron's verse because im sorry lil aaron just doesn't belong on a song like that, but then like a year later (2022) that same friend showed me the solo version and ive been a massive fan of ethel ever since