princessdollie

Ethel Cain

4 hours ago, angelanhedonia said:

i have a feeling she's unhinged enough to do it... and i'm unhinged enough to listen to it a hundred times in a row :trisha:

Literally same, even if she's just moaning over a melancholy synthy instrumental i'll die 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Literally same, even if she's just moaning over a melancholy synthy instrumental i'll die 

waco texas was 6 minutes and now is 20 anything is possible

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

did she deactivate her instagram..?

Not for me. Could be that she has an age rating registered on her instagram, and only those 18+ can view her account. Maybe this is why you can’t see it? Other than that idk why you cant :tommy:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

9 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Not for me. Could be that she has an age rating registered on her instagram, and only those 18+ can view her account. Maybe this is why you can’t see it? Other than that idk why you cant :tommy:

tbh i don't have an instagram so i just typed it on safari but it says the account cannot be found. maybe because i'm not logged in

9ISvyf0.gif

i can see the end
in the beginning of everything
so i just play pretend
like i don’t watch you leaving
but you were never there
doctors blame the lead poisoning

:crai::defeated::wowcry:

omg ethel just posted her merch for coachella, and one of the designs is a page from the preacher's daughter book ????????? i'm so excited it is just too well written to be just a piece of merch right it has to be from the actual book. anyway i thought willoughby was alive but apparently not, and if so, how is it her fault he "won't come home"? i have so many questions

@the oceanhave u thought about ripping songs/demos ethels played on live streams and putting them in your masterpost cuz ik theres a couple things shes played on streams

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 4/13/2023 at 8:24 PM, champainproblms said:

omg ethel just posted her merch for coachella, and one of the designs is a page from the preacher's daughter book ????????? i'm so excited it is just too well written to be just a piece of merch right it has to be from the actual book. anyway i thought willoughby was alive but apparently not, and if so, how is it her fault he "won't come home"? i have so many questions

she said he's still alive, it's just Ethel drove him away :toofunny: u can kind of see what's happened in House in Nebraska but she's still vague about it. maybe she cheated??? or maybe he just left because she was too attached/codependent. she is currently writing the book right now so I'm pretty sure this is from it but also I wouldn't put it past her to write all this just for merch LMAO

On 4/6/2023 at 3:50 AM, loveyoumadly said:

we are NOT ready for preacher's wife, I think It could be her breakout album.

do you have info we don't? what do you know? :creepna:

giphy.gif