princessdollie

Ethel Cain

ok i am obsessed with homecoming

why did she release it? did she release it? did it leak? did she say anything about it? is it a scrap from preachers daughter? will it be on the b-sides? is it from preachers wife??

cause you wanted just to tell me who you areeereeereeereeeereeeee

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

why did she release it? did she release it? did it leak? did she say anything about it? is it a scrap from preachers daughter? will it be on the b-sides? is it from preachers wife??

she posted it becuz she sang it like 2 days prior, she did release it on soundcloud but took it down a month or two later, yes, most likely, someone here has a theory it might be on PW but we wont know until she releases the side b

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

55 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

cause you wanted just to tell me who you areeereeereeereeeereeeee

she posted it becuz she sang it like 2 days prior, she did release it on soundcloud but took it down a month or two later, yes, most likely, someone here has a theory it might be on PW but we wont know until she releases the side b

are pw and side b two different projects? or was the side b tracks supposed to be the next official album?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

are pw and side b two different projects? or was the side b tracks supposed to be the next official album?

different projects, i think they meant we'll know if it's a PD side B or a PW demo once we get the side B EP

9ISvyf0.gif

9 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

pw is the second album in the trilogy, the b-sides is an ep that's the prequel to preacher's daughter

4 hours ago, 320kbps said:

different projects, i think they meant we'll know if it's a PD side B or a PW demo once we get the side B EP

homecoming is 100% not going to be on the b-sides and most likely not going to be for pw, I just like to believe it lives in the same universe

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

just a Soundcloud song that she took down a few weeks ago, will probably never get a final version either. look at my quotes above for more info on it 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

pw and side b are two different projects, PW is gonna focus on ethels mother, and side b is gonna focus on ethels relationship with willoughby before they broke up and possibly some other characters we didn't hear about in PD

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Downloading artists' entire unreleased catalogue is so much harder than it was a decade ago, why....

If anyone could DM me a link I'd really appreciate it :sky:

I'm shocked nobody has talked about this cover yet, I been following Maddy for so long so to see that Ethel Cain did a cover of her music is so cool. She really did Hunny justice.

On 2/10/2023 at 11:30 PM, the ocean said:

i made a new masterpost - here is the [removed link]

this link will stay up for 24 hours, it'll be removed afterwards so bookmark it!! (the reason why i am doing this is because her management - nothing in the masterpost violates the LB rules)

some stuff that was added / that i should note:
- i consolidated the soundcloud album into the unreleased album
- the unreleased album is now titled "Apocrypha" to differentiate it from the bandcamp unreleased collections
- the 2 recent soundcloud uploads have been added, and the givenchy score has been reuploaded
- most of the upscaled files have been downscaled (although a lot of them are still technically upscaled due to me not wanting to compress them further)
- a note about the sound quality of the tracks has been provided due to the above fact - the info in said note is based off spek and not the file info

Ohhh i missed this! Looking for the Givenchy Score (i'm the one that noted that the track file was corrupted) :(

any word on when/if the willoughby ep is coming?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

On 5/10/2023 at 7:35 PM, Sitar said:

Downloading artists' entire unreleased catalogue is so much harder than it was a decade ago, why....

If anyone could DM me a link I'd really appreciate it :sky:

good luck, she and her team do a pretty good job at scrubbing the internet of her older material. checking soundcloud every few days is your best bet if nobody has responded to your inquiry that is :ma:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 5/10/2023 at 10:55 PM, sheepie said:

she also said she'd be releasing an album of old soundcloud songs/demos before PW so she can get out of her contract with her label. not sure if it has a title yet but it's coming after the b sides ep/willoughby (if she hasn't scrapped it)

wasn't this supposed to be a secret? :icant:

giphy.gif

On 5/11/2023 at 2:55 AM, sheepie said:

she also said she'd be releasing an album of old soundcloud songs/demos before PW so she can get out of her contract with her label. not sure if it has a title yet but it's coming after the b sides ep/willoughby (if she hasn't scrapped it)

where? in the top secret discord thing? :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e