princessdollie

Ethel Cain

1 hour ago, inanna said:

wasn't this supposed to be a secret? :icant:

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

where? in the top secret discord thing? :oprah3:

i don’t remember her ever saying it in the discord but she told a few select people for sure 

giphy.gif

also i doubt it’s happening anymore she said something about it before pd even came out and i think her taking off the soundcloud songs was (and for lack of better words) kind of a fuck you to the people who spread around her old old music and if you look everything up already you can look everything she’s put out up at that 

giphy.gif

On 5/10/2023 at 9:27 PM, bigspender said:

girl I don't think they supposed to know this yet

i thougt it was public knowledge cause people on reddit talked abt it😭 sowwy i removed the post

To this point I've listened to a portrait of my love on her knees over 300 times and I can confidently say that I love it :crai:What a mf song. Fucking breaks me every single time I love the storytelling to death it's so silly in its simpleness but it just... I cried so many times over it... It really fondles my heartstrings. I don't even know why I listen to this song in particular this much cause I probably think dust bowl is superior but yeah... It has everything I love in a song

ZKcaooE.png

stopping by to say dust bowl is so fucking good i can't believe it's just a demo WHEW

Cooking our brains smoking that shit your daddy smoked in vietnam <<------- i hear this part and i just start screaming AHHHHHHHH :angie::oprah4:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

idk if its allowed but still gonna ask, does anybody have an archive of everything she deleted off of soundcloud? i just wanna add the songs to my itunes library, if so pls PM me thx!!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

13 hours ago, dotwestcoast said:

wtf i just discovered this girl's music today and its so goooooood how did i never heard any of her songs before wtffff :ahhney:

get into preachers daughter if u havent the lore is crazy

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind