HeadBitch

Next Big Hits & Artists Predictions

I would hope the title says it all - this thread is dedicated to your predictions of what songs and upcoming artists are about to hit the charts next, since we all explore the music industry deeper than regular people and have an understanding of how hits work nowadays. You can even drop a prediction of how far it's gonna as far as numbers and sales.  

I would like to start of with my most confident prediction right now - Asian Doll and her :burn: fire  new single "Nunnadat Shit". I personally never cared or listened to her music prior this New Years until I heard a snippet of it and now I'm hooked, she's got solid bars. I can totally see this song going at least to #20 on the Billboard Hot 100 once the music video drops. It's already picking up in clubs and I can see it being City Girls' "Act Up" all over again. 2021 is definitely gonna be her year! 

As far as the next big artist, I recently discovered the new UK-based rap girl called Ivorian Doll (who is literally the same age as me).

This girl has so much hustle in her, she's bound to bring a thon of accomplishments to her name sooner than later. I've seen and heard so many snippets of her upcoming music, I'll leave the best ones here:

P.S. 

This thread is for all genres of music

Female hip-hop is probably what you'll get from me the most.

z445hpI.png

Kim Petras, great artist, super underrated imo! Huge bops like Icy, Malibu, Personal Hell or There will be blood. An incredible album especially for Halloween called Turn Off The Light.

I think 2021 is gonna be her year!:diva:

Hd7c-1.gif

I can totally see Bree Runway breaking through somehow with ATM if her team plays her cards right, it has gained a lot of views in such a short time. 

Although Little Nokia deserved!!! I really hope she has a big year in 2021, she deserves everything, she's really talented

8nl2OpX.png

Will Asian Doll be taken serious though after the King Von stuff.

The biggest upcoming rappers I think will be Pooh Shiesty and 42 Dugg although they are a little known already and 2020 was more their breakthrough but they only really have one big song each so far, they will most likely be the next versions of people like Lil Baby and 21 Savage. Other ones I think maybe Foogiano and Big Scarr who is Pooh Shiesty's cousin, those two are also signed to Gucci Mane the same as Pooh Shiesty so could get bigger on the back of him.

I like this recent song from a female rapper but dont know much about her

4 hours ago, annedelrey said:

Kim Petras, great artist, super underrated imo! Huge bops like Icy, Malibu, Personal Hell or There will be blood. An incredible album especially for Halloween called Turn Off The Light.

I think 2021 is gonna be her year!:diva:

if she ever ditches dr puke :lanasrs:

i dont even understand why she works with him, he's given her no hits. unless it's contract oriented 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Maggie Lindemann is getting a lot of attention and praise from other artists. I can see her getting much bigger and moving out of the alternative label. I think she already has great connections like Machine Gun Kelly, and lots of artists might be looking to collab with her, which is why I think her rise will be similar to Halsey's, though she probably won't get as big. 

I could also see one or a few of her songs from PARANOIA being hits whether that's from radio or a TV show or something. 

Two artists I'd like to see go more mainstream are Sam Fender and Jorja Smith. Both have considerable amounts of recognition in the UK (they both won Brit awards I think), and Jorja has a little in the US. They already have projects out, but I would hope their next ones get a lot of success. I've been following both of them since the Brit awards in 2018 and they're so talented.

Sam's EP Dead Boys is amazing, I wasn't a big fan of his album Hypersonic Missiles but that's just because I preferred the EP a lot more.

Lost & Found by Jorja is one of my fave r&b albums ever she's so mesmerizing. You should check both out if you haven't already.

Both aren't completely brand new artists but I think they have the potential to break the mainstream in the next few years!! I hope so anyways :hype:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

8 minutes ago, Trailer Heaven said:

Jorja Smith.

This. If anyone has been putting out above average music since 2017, it's Jorja. Just her interludes (Carry Me Home Interlude) are top quality. I feel like if she continues mixing her RnB sound with something kinda disco-y she could have the next Say So-like-song, and (unlike Doja who ditched that sound pretty quick it seems) have a really good launching board to being a main-pop-artist through the 20s 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, Mer said:

This. If anyone has been putting out above average music since 2017, it's Jorja. Just her interludes (Carry Me Home Interlude) are top quality. I feel like if she continues mixing her RnB sound with something kinda disco-y she could have the next Say So-like-song, and (unlike Doja who ditched that sound pretty quick it seems) have a really good launching board to being a main-pop-artist through the 20s 

Exactly and i told her i said maam! I love her sm, her song Tyrant with Kali is amazing and the music she is making for a 23 year old is insane!! shes so talented i really really hope she gets a breakout single soon 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

11 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

i just went through her youtube and i’m obsessed, ty. lowkey reminds me of wynter/diana gordon. 

Spoiler