paradisetropico

Haley McCallum-Bonar to release a rework of “Eat for Free” featuring Lana Del Rey

"I am hoping a certain pop star will contribute vocals to this, so though this is not the final final mastered version, I am pretty happy with it as is. :)"

so Lana will probably be featured, but she hasnt recorded her vocals yet?

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

"I am hoping a certain pop star will contribute vocals to this, so though this is not the final final mastered version, I am pretty happy with it as is. :)"

so Lana will probably be featured, but she hasnt recorded her vocals yet?

maybe not "probably" but hopefully. it doesn't even seem like Haley knows :noparty:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

So Haley messaged me on Patreon, she said she knows Lana is crazy busy and is hoping to reconnect with her after Lana said she would contribute vocals to a new version of the song. At this point it's basically up to Lana to just message her back. It's totally up in the air.

Also according to Haley, the song is as delayed as it is because of COVID and this was the only song they intended to collaborate on.

Let's all manifest besties :legend:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 minutes ago, thatvenicebitch said:

So Haley messaged me on Patreon, she said she knows Lana is crazy busy and is hoping to reconnect with her after Lana said she would contribute vocals to a new version of the song. At this point it's basically up to Lana to just message her back. It's totally up in the air.

Also according to Haley, the song is as delayed as it is because of COVID and this was the only song they intended to collaborate on.

so she pulled a September 5th on Haley :bebe:

Capture.jpg

7 minutes ago, thatvenicebitch said:

not lana ghosting her 

5 minutes ago, thatvenicebitch said:

what is she busy with... taking moon photos :thumb: but i hope they collaborate it'll be heavenly

sUcVobB.png

25 minutes ago, thatvenicebitch said:

Lana a ghosting queen like me... love that we have that in common 

45 minutes ago, thatvenicebitch said:

Receipts?

37 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ohhhh so Lala promises her friends she'll do stuff and then ghosts them, huh

It's not just us, then

i don't know if that makes me feel better or worse

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471i0wwjlwsiled3c4h3

Just now, thatvenicebitch said:

do u think im lying :facepalm:

i don't think girlie is lying..haley messaged me too: like a "Welcome to My Patreon"

Hope she knows we all cancelled already!