Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

7 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Also, know it’s wrong thread but, does anyone know where to get the japanese Ultraviolence cd with the hydrangeas obi? And not being to expensive?

This one?

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-ラナデルレイ-Ultraviolence-ウルトラヴァイオレンス/release/5797950

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

On 4/10/2021 at 11:28 PM, urgirl said:

tumblr_o5a0ozt5gC1v8axobo1_1280.jpg

this is the only pic i've ever seen of Lizzy with long platinum hair.

do you think this is taken right after she dyed it platinum and right before she cut it short? or this is extensions? 

I think it makes sense that it’s taken right between dying it and cutting it short. Cuz most of college she had that long light brown may jailer hair right? Then in her graduation pics it is platinum, it’s up so we don’t see the length for sure, but I bet its long like int this pic. So I guess she dyed her long hair blonde a bit before graduating college then probably a short time after graduating she cut it short to the Marilyn look. 

I thought she is a natural light blonde girl. 

Mfhp.gif

1 hour ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

I thought she is a natural light blonde girl. 

almost everyone who is a natural light blonde as a child grows up into a natural dirty blonde. I'm basically positive that her hair is bleached in that college photo. here is her in high school with what is presumably her natural dirty blonde: 

7467e3a6cd9e43de37da067078bbda05.jpg

1 minute ago, urgirl said:

almost everyone who is a natural light blonde as a child grows up into a natural dirty blonde. I'm basically positive that her hair is bleached in that college onto. here is her in high school with what is presumably her natural dirty blonde: 

7467e3a6cd9e43de37da067078bbda05.jpg

But her roots are light blonde. Maybe she dyed it darker and wanted back to light blonde and had to bleach it.

Mfhp.gif

does anyone of u guys have that old screenshot of lana’s music videos, where she’s taging a bunch of people (katy perry lady gaga tarantino david lynch laura palmer lil wayne) ...

i’ve been looking for it for forever i can’t find it nowhere i’m loosing my mind

"my rose garden dreams, set on fire by fiends"

Is there a definitive list of all the songs pre-born to die that were released then pulled. Such as the songs she posted on myspace and sound cloud. I would assume these songs are not considered unreleased as they were released at some point and just pulled.

I bought this years ago on eBay. The seller didn’t have the exact proof of Lana signing this, but had pics of Lana signing stuffs at the airport. I wonder if the autograph is legit? Thanks!

F1-D63231-E001-4373-ADC3-53-AAC15-C85-A7

it is. that's exactly how she writes her "a". don't worry. enjoy! 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

Did Lana actually graduate Fordham? I could’ve sworn she never finished and went to record AKA and accepted that 10K. But I’ve been seeing on Twitter and some Lana fact articles that she did?

she did!

Sdg4d1g.jpg

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

so why is NFR (both song and album I guess) called NFR?

I think it was just an ode to the painter Norman Rockwell. He was popular due to his paintings centering on American culture. I’d say the album encompasses what he painted about. And you can def see his influences in lana’s music 

that’s just my take tho idk if she’s ever spoken about it 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)