Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

25 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Driving me crazy rn: I have some snippet of Lana singing something like "change it up/switch it up" in kind of a high register stuck in my head, and I CAN'T remember what it's from!!!!! Thinking a soundcheck or maybe one of the live intros for White Mustang but I can't find it :defeated:

I remember this! It was from a soundcheck on the Endless Summer tour in Chula Vista! I think she says “you can’t stop” before she says the “change it up” part.

I can’t find the original video from the rehearsal, but this video has the exact audio!

Hi there

Would anybody know the reason why Steven Mertens is credited as the producer of 'Let My Hair Down' when it was recorded alongside all those other songs from the Studio 356 sessions (which he is not credited for)?

Can it be assumed he produced all of them... or?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

8 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Hi there

Would anybody know the reason why Steven Mertens is credited as the producer of 'Let My Hair Down' when it was recorded alongside all those other songs from the Studio 356 sessions (which he is not credited for)?

Can it be assumed he produced all of them... or?

maybe it's a mistake or misinformation, i'm pretty sure all of the studio 365 tracks are from january/february 2007 and i don't think she knew steven yet, i think she must've met him in late 2007 since a lot of the confirmed steven mertens tracks (mermaid motel, trash magic, etc.) are from that time period, but wasn't "when i'm with you" from may 2007? a song they sang together as a couple? which was before she started working with arthur lynn? who at the time was her boyfriend? it seems like the "arthur lynn" era was mid 2007, & the "steven mertens" era was in late 2007, that's peculiar...

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On 11/5/2021 at 1:43 PM, Surf Noir said:

maybe it's a mistake or misinformation, i'm pretty sure all of the studio 365 tracks are from january/february 2007 and i don't think she knew steven yet, i think she must've met him in late 2007 since a lot of the confirmed steven mertens tracks (mermaid motel, trash magic, etc.) are from that time period, but wasn't "when i'm with you" from may 2007? a song they sang together as a couple? which was before she started working with arthur lynn? who at the time was her boyfriend? it seems like the "arthur lynn" era was mid 2007, & the "steven mertens" era was in late 2007, that's peculiar...

I'm gonna assume it's misinformation. It just don't make no sense

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

does anyone know how i can make like a mixtape or playlist on my iphone of unreleased lana songs to share with my friend?

when I download from the missdaytona website they go to downloaded files which is fine but they're there individually so like is there a way i can put them all together? instead of sending her like 30 individual songs 

30 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

does anyone know how i can make like a mixtape or playlist on my iphone of unreleased lana songs to share with my friend?

when I download from the missdaytona website they go to downloaded files which is fine but they're there individually so like is there a way i can put them all together? instead of sending her like 30 individual songs 

you can drag ur downloaded files into "songs" if ur using apple music and they all come together in "the miss daytona collection" album

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Was there a rumour that BTD's cover was a faceswap made by Nicole with other pictures of the album photoshoot or am I imagining things? 

i think this was speculated but i don't know if this was ever confirmed?

if you look at her lanapedia page there's a "raw" version of the born to die cover, idek if it's real, but i guess it is! :whatever2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On 11/10/2021 at 5:23 PM, Venice Peach said:

Was there a rumour that BTD's cover was a faceswap made by Nicole with other pictures of the album photoshoot or am I imagining things? 

I don't think it's true that it's a faceswap, i just think nicole edited the shit out of it and fucked with her face for no reason which is why it looks off, but she always does that. 

however, i am a firm believer that the Neil Krug BB standard cover is a faceswap 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

8 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

what unreleased songs have lana said that she wants to release one day

Hollywood for sure cause she said it herself in a live. She seem to really like Serial Killer and Paradise cause she sang them on tour but I don't think she will release those ones

8 hours ago, drugmunny said:

I don't think it's true that it's a faceswap, i just think nicole edited the shit out of it and fucked with her face for no reason which is why it looks off, but she always does that. 

however, i am a firm believer that the Neil Krug BB standard cover is a faceswap 

Nicole is the queen of photoshop :thumb3: wasn't the long neck picture hers too?

I think the issue with the BB cover is that her chin doesn't exactly align with her face and that's why it looks a bit off if you focus on that 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

In the past she's mentioned songs like TV in Black & White, Hollywood's Dead, Trash Magic, On Our Way and Hollywood while talking about a possible unreleased album, but I'm pretty sure the only one she ever actually said straight up that she wanted to release was Hollywood. This is the most prominate example of when she talks about it, but she also mentioned the 25 track unreleased album at a listening party for LFL

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

In the past she's mentioned songs like TV in Black & White, Hollywood's Dead, Trash Magic, On Our Way and Hollywood while talking about a possible unreleased album, but I'm pretty sure the only one she ever actually said straight up that she wanted to release was Hollywood. This is the most prominate example of when she talks about it, but she also mentioned the 25 track unreleased album at a listening party for LFL

If she ever releases this, I bet in the name of the holy unleaked Honeymoon outtakes that it will be 99% Pre-UV and 1% SYTH. Not complainibg tho. Release that 128kbps Soundcloud rip masterpiece queeennnn.

17 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

adding onto what others have said, it's possible she also might've considered disco & come when you call me america for a possible unreleased album, since she sang along to disco in a 2017 instagram video, and the existence of the 2018 mix of come when you call me america

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123