Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

what’s the house in england she took the BTD photoshoot at? trying to make a bucket list rn 

17 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

what unreleased songs have lana said that she wants to release one day

other people answered this question, but i speculate pawn shop blues since she made a video for it, and come when you call me america bc of the remaster 

giphy.gif

On 11/19/2021 at 5:51 AM, Jaeden xx said:

what unreleased songs have lana said that she wants to release one day

The songs aren't unreleased anymore although it might be worth mentioning. Can't find the video, but back in July 2017, she spoke about wanting to release The Next Best American Record and Yosemite as "folk singles". That didn't happen obviously, but TNBAR ended up being included on Norman Fucking Rockwell (2019) and Yosemite on Chemtrails (2021)

Regarding Come When You Call Me America- I thought it was confirmed that the producer remastered it himself in 2018 for fun and without Lana's knowledge?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

how do i search for a user on here? we met on ig but i never see them in threads and i can’t figure out how to search for their username even though i have it 

On 11/23/2021 at 8:23 AM, Manson said:

Can anyone tell me if there is a Paradise Vinyl with the foil? I can only find vinyls without, only the BTD being in foil.

wym? the two vinyl record box set is foil cover 

giphy.gif

On 11/28/2021 at 12:32 PM, bigspender said:

how do i search for a user on here? we met on ig but i never see them in threads and i can’t figure out how to search for their username even though i have it

Click on the little pic of the magnifying glass next to the 'search' towards the top of the page. That will bring up advanced search and you can search by username.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

is hollywood a paradise outtake or UV outtake? i have it under my paradise album but Lana’s wiki page says otherwise

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

6 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

is hollywood a paradise outtake or UV outtake? i have it under my paradise album but Lana’s wiki page says otherwise

it was written in the earliest sessions for Ultraviolence, along with JFK, Black Beauty, Starry Eyed and Angels Forever. They sound sonically similar to Paradise however, so many group them with Paradise instead 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

it was written in the earliest sessions for Ultraviolence, along with JFK, Black Beauty, Starry Eyed and Angels Forever. They sound sonically similar to Paradise however, so many group them with Paradise instead 

thank you!!!

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

3 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Can someone please remind me if Break My Fall was written for another artist and if yes for who? Thank you :)

Lanapedia says that it was recorded by Diana Vickers, but cut from her record after it leaked.

This version is extremely close in arrangement to the version we know from Lana.

14 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Lanapedia says that it was recorded by Diana Vickers, but cut from her record after it leaked.

This version is extremely close in arrangement to the version we know from Lana.

Thank you sm! Sorry I forgot to check Lanapedia first I forgot it existed :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

3 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Thank you sm! Sorry I forgot to check Lanapedia first I forgot it existed :defeated:

No problem! I don't even remember hearing about the different version, so your question made me learn something :heart:

Hey, sorry this isn’t Lana related but I can’t find the itunes thread :rip: after 10 mins of searching 

does anyone know how to remove these tags from songs in itunes? i tried to google it but i don’t know the right language to get the answer i need. i would be grateful if someone could help me! :wub:

(the tags are the things that say www.RnBXclusive.com, GABRIA RECORDS)44yddgq.png

OA6GmIv.png

We know for who Lana wrote Meet Me In Pale Moonlight? Cause I have feeling that she wrote for someone bigger.

Miley Cyrus would slay that song in my opinion. Maybe I’m high but Lana's vocals kinda resembles Miley's.

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Hey, sorry this isn’t Lana related but I can’t find the itunes thread :rip: after 10 mins of searching 

does anyone know how to remove these tags from songs in itunes? i tried to google it but i don’t know the right language to get the answer i need. i would be grateful if someone could help me! :wub:

(the tags are the things that say www.RnBXclusive.com, GABRIA RECORDS)44yddgq.png

OA6GmIv.png

a. i think it has to do with the grouping/composer tag i’m not certain tho

b. master heartbreaker doesn’t belong there sjndnd it’s a red and blue era demo

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

28 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

We know for who Lana wrote Meet Me In Pale Moonlight? Cause I have feeling that she wrote for someone bigger.

Miley Cyrus would slay that song in my opinion. Maybe I’m high but Lana's vocals kinda resembles Miley's.

Omg that would actually slay

On 1/5/2022 at 11:10 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

Lana said in a livestream in 2017? 2018? That it was for Paradise but it was in the wrong key so she scrapped it or something 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

46 minutes ago, the ocean said:

a. i think it has to do with the grouping/composer tag i’m not certain tho

b. master heartbreaker doesn’t belong there sjndnd it’s a red and blue era demo

jsdjsdj master heartbreaker is there because the album is called 'Stefani Unreleased' which is just me being lazy and putting all demos and unreleased pre 2008 in the same album for tidiness sake