Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

On 4/6/2022 at 1:40 AM, That Venice Bitch said:

hello, is anybody familiar with the Love/Lust For Life radio edits? There appear to be two of each, with some minimal differences between them. There just doesn't appear to be any info on their credibility online anywhere. Lanapedia only lists one of each. I have two of each. Help pls

Both tracks have french radio edits from a promo CD, the two others were played on UK Radio (BBC 1 if I remember). I know because I recorded both of them hehe.

8nl2OpX.png

Just now, Betty Blue said:

Yes. The stems used to be heavily teased and then the instrumental and a stem edit of the song only using vocals from Lana leaked

Do you happen to have that stem edit? TIA

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Didn't the blue madonna stems leak

As far as I was aware, only one leaked and there was a collection of stems from GSOYB that leaked. Both of them a while ago so I'm not sure what's new and what isn't

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

is magic in a man a real unreleased song? sayyestoheaven posted it on their info post but it was on april fools so idk if it was a joke

im very interested i it because they said it was recorded during the same session as heroin which is one of my all time fav songs

27 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

is magic in a man a real unreleased song? sayyestoheaven posted it on their info post but it was on april fools so idk if it was a joke

im very interested i it because they said it was recorded during the same session as heroin which is one of my all time fav songs

hmm who knows, i've never heard of it, it might just be a joke but if it leaks we'll know for sure

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

19 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

since it was for april fool’s, i’d say it was a joke, that post also had some bikini gold lyrics which we know now aren’t in the song

& honestly that doesn’t seem like a “lana” song title

WGe8ynS.gif

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

clearly 2009, it has that exact same sound/quality that all smiles/so legit has 

exactly that’s what i thought. LanaWiki said otherwise so that’s why i asked :toofunny:

thank you!!!!

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."