Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

15 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Have any really bad LQ snippets of unheard songs/demos ever turned out to be real?

possibly wild one? i think the snippet that came before it was pretty lq

i believe the cult leader snippet was quite lq & we didn't know it was real until honeymouns said so

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

On 7/11/2022 at 2:26 AM, Surf Noir said:

possibly wild one? i think the snippet that came before it was pretty lq

i believe the cult leader snippet was quite lq & we didn't know it was real until honeymouns said so

Oh cool! Do you recall if they had easily discernable lyrics, and were not just a mish-mash of sounds? 

Reason I ask is bc there are a lot of seemingly fake snippets that sound cool and dark and cinematic but the lyrics are definitely not discernable, and I'm trying to recall if it happened like that before & was true. 

52 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oh cool! Do you recall if they had easily discernable lyrics, and were not just a mish-mash of sounds? 

Reason I ask is bc there are a lot of seemingly fake snippets that sound cool and dark and cinematic but the lyrics are definitely not discernable, and I'm trying to recall if it happened like that before & was true. 

i honestly don’t remember, but i’d say that majority of real snippets are pretty obvious they’re real, the wild one snippet might’ve had a tag, but i can’t remember 100%

if a snippet is very low quality, or if it’s hard to distinguish any lyrics or vocals, it’s a pretty clear sign that it’s fake, whoever’s making these fake snippets want it to seem ambiguous enough that they could be real

okay so first off, who tf is honeymoun, and what's his @ and where is the queen of hearts mp3 file. how do i get to BOZ and eclipse. is there really a ten year anniversary boxset of ultra violence? ill add more to the thread if i have any

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

20 minutes ago, jamesss said:

okay so first off, who tf is honeymoun, and what's his @ and where is the queen of hearts mp3 file. how do i get to BOZ and eclipse. is there really a ten year anniversary boxset of ultra violence? ill add more to the thread if i have any

why do you need the mp3 file for a concept demo scrap so bad… :tea:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

why do you need the mp3 file for a concept demo scrap so bad… :tea:

its just really good. i actually had it on loop for days before it was taken down on youtube. i found the file though asf  :lanahairflip2:  how do i delete like my threads though tbh

y’all know what kinda wildflower phone case lana del rey had on her iphone 6? it was the angels case. im actually ordering one soon because it’s cute asf.

34 minutes ago, jamesss said:

y’all know what kinda wildflower phone case lana del rey had on her iphone 6? it was the angels case. im actually ordering one soon because it’s cute asf.

https://www.wildflowercases.com/products/cupid-iphone-6-7-8-case?variant=21710947778608

Btw I merged your thread into this one. For little questions that don’t require a new thread for discussion, this is an appropriate place to post those questions in :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS