Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Very random but I was looking for a thread of the Pap pacs because it would be more suitable but I couldn't find one so anyways does anyone know what book Francesco was reading in these pictures

https://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3269861/lana-del-rey-francesco-carrozzini-relax-beach-05/

https://www.justjared.com/2014/12/29/lana-del-rey-shirtless-francesco-carrozzini-continue-paradise-vacation-in-st-barts/

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

10 hours ago, Pr3ttyP4rtyFav0r said:

Does anyone know perfumes Lana has worn or wears besides Creed Spring Flower and possibly Gucci Guilty? Are there any photos of dressing rooms or vanity tables of hers to reference perchance?

i found this in the perfume thread lol, this seems to be narcisse noir by caron?

ghlaZWK.jpgeiWFurV.png

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I’ve been getting mixed answers all over the Internet so I was just wondering, is Lana more spiritual or is in organized religion? 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

Which one is COTCC's lead single? LMLYLAW or the title track?

Some people say LMLYLAW

Some people say the title track. They say LMLYLAW was a promo single (but it wasn't tho)

I'm very confused

Also what about BB?

Is it Arcadia?

or it doesn't have a lead single

Cuz clearly BB/WW/TB aren't lead singles

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

9 hours ago, LanaNirvana said:

I’ve been getting mixed answers all over the Internet so I was just wondering, is Lana more spiritual or is in organized religion? 

I'm pretty sure she's more spiritual (which makes me love her even more) but it's obvious she also loves some stuff about christinary

But she's definitely not a christian imo

Cuz when got asked about her beliefs by a christian fan who was talking about her own beliefs on the BB insta livestream

She answered "I'm gonna talk about it after you'll answer my question" or something like that and then she forgot to talk about it

She didn't say "I'm also a christian"

But this is all speculation until she talks about it herself

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

does anybody have a link to Lana & Hamilton Leithauser's live performance of Bob Dylan’s ‘Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright’ ? It was in 2019 during the NFR tour, 

I can't find it anywhere except on twitter so far- a fan who was at the show posted a very blurry/shaky 20 second clip of it lmao but I'd really like to see & listen to it in full if possible, or atleast have a clip with better quality.

Jesus, I would have thought this would be easier to find :crying4: like did nobody film them:crying4:????

21 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

55kSaAUORSU.jpg?size=749x821&quality=96&
who knows the year:ohno: also the way she holds the guitar is one of a kind its probably the most beautiful women hands i saw

July 7th, 2012 taken outside of the Chateau Marmont :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

19 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

does anybody have a link to Lana & Hamilton Leithauser's live performance of Bob Dylan’s ‘Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright’ ? It was in 2019 during the NFR tour, 

I can't find it anywhere except on twitter so far- a fan who was at the show posted a very blurry/shaky 20 second clip of it lmao but I'd really like to see & listen to it in full if possible, or atleast have a clip with better quality.

Jesus, I would have thought this would be easier to find :crying4: like did nobody film them:crying4:????

I spent a good 15 minutes trying to find it, but couldn't (at least not on Youtube)YouTube. At first I misread your post and thought she performed at a Bob Dylan event and I went "Oh, maybe it was labeled non specific to Lana." But I soon realized it was her own damn concert :trisha:, sorry I couldn't find this!

12 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I spent a good 15 minutes trying to find it, but couldn't (at least not on Youtube)YouTube. At first I misread your post and thought she performed at a Bob Dylan event and I went "Oh, maybe it was labeled non specific to Lana." But I soon realized it was her own damn concert :trisha:, sorry I couldn't find this!

thats too sweet of you  wtf :xcry: thank you so much for your effort and don't worry about it ! :kiss3:I also have been looking & though I haven't found it in anything close to full, I upgraded from the random fan's 20 second low quality af clip to this one, better than nothing! https://twitter.com/rvrb/status/1198747625425494017?s=46&t=KhL0X0vUnsmPNuQMhX65IQ

I said this already but again, I am shocked this perfomance wasn't rly recorded/uploaded like all her others