Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

17 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

thats too sweet of you  wtf :xcry: thank you so much for your effort and don't worry about it ! :kiss3:I also have been looking & though I haven't found it in anything close to full, I upgraded from the random fan's 20 second low quality af clip to this one, better than nothing! https://twitter.com/rvrb/status/1198747625425494017?s=46&t=KhL0X0vUnsmPNuQMhX65IQ

I said this already but again, I am shocked this perfomance wasn't rly recorded/uploaded like all her others 

I'm also confused, I key word searched "Lana Del Rey Nashville" and scrolled but found every other collab clip BUT the Hamilton BD Cover :trisha:- here is an archive of one of the tweets you posted. Proof this occured! (Besided the articles talking about it, but not showing it):

https://archive.ph/RPgI3

Just a webpage snapshot of that tweet ^^^

That account credits somebody called "meowandforever" unsure if that is a Facebook, twitter, youtube, or IG handle :um2:....also I suggest using some tool to save a copy of the clips to a device, such as a laptop or phone, just in case the tweets get deleted

On 1/30/2023 at 4:16 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I'm also confused, I key word searched "Lana Del Rey Nashville" and scrolled but found every other collab clip BUT the Hamilton BD Cover :trisha:- here is an archive of one of the tweets you posted. Proof this occured! (Besided the articles talking about it, but not showing it):

https://archive.ph/RPgI3

Just a webpage snapshot of that tweet ^^^

That account credits somebody called "meowandforever" unsure if that is a Facebook, twitter, youtube, or IG handle :um2:....also I suggest using some tool to save a copy of the clips to a device, such as a laptop or phone, just in case the tweets get deleted

literally everthing but that cover i cant :crying: :xcry:the Robert Zimmerman Lana fans were  so robbed:trisha: but yes I already saved it into my phone so I atleast have that!

I also find it funny how there are several articles on the cover that say "watch below!" and then its just a broken instagram link

2 hours ago, Elle said:

July 7th, 2012 taken outside of the Chateau Marmont :)

This makes me want to cry. Not sure why

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

Hi! I just wanted to know if there is any collection of lana's interviews, I wanted to read all her interviews but I can't find anything, help :kiss:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Does anyone remember the original cost of the NFR! vinyl in 2019? (standard black version, any currency is fine)

I only Just got into vinyl last year and i'm playing catch-up. for some reason NFR! is the most scarce record where I'm located , incredibly difficult to find in person and buying it online is giving me bonkers pricing. Just want to know what it was originally worth...is this the work of scalpers or just high demand/low supply?!?!

6 hours ago, HowYouGetThatWay said:

Does anyone remember the original cost of the NFR! vinyl in 2019? (standard black version, any currency is fine)

I only Just got into vinyl last year and i'm playing catch-up. for some reason NFR! is the most scarce record where I'm located , incredibly difficult to find in person and buying it online is giving me bonkers pricing. Just want to know what it was originally worth...is this the work of scalpers or just high demand/low supply?!?!

The vinyl cost all sorts of prices depending on colour, location, etc etc. I found this image on a post here that shows the price of one variant at 30 Euros in the Netherlands. I think in Australia it cost a typical, expensive price for new vinyl - about $60 Australian.

http://lanaboards.com/topic/10278-norman-fucking-rockwell-pre-release-thread/?do=findComment&comment=829324

Spoiler

5G4tH9U.png

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

On 2/15/2023 at 1:00 AM, longtimeman said:

The vinyl cost all sorts of prices depending on colour, location, etc etc. I found this image on a post here that shows the price of one variant at 30 Euros in the Netherlands. I think in Australia it cost a typical, expensive price for new vinyl - about $60 Australian.

http://lanaboards.com/topic/10278-norman-fucking-rockwell-pre-release-thread/?do=findComment&comment=829324

Reveal hidden contents

5G4tH9U.png

AH thanks for finding that! okay good to know, I just managed to find a listing today for a 39 euro repress... 10 euro difference isnt too bad! thank u sm for your help <3

On 2/15/2023 at 12:32 AM, HowYouGetThatWay said:

around $30-40 in the US! The neon green, blue, and pink variants seem to fetch high prices- the pink one highest bc it was UO limited ed alternate cover- but the black standard shouldn’t cost more than what it originally sold for- perhaps it hasn’t been repressed recently and that’s why it’s fetching higher prices rn, but it’s such a popular album that they will def repress again- so don’t overpay for it if that’s the variant u want. The colored vinyls will continue to fetch higher prices online bc they’re likely not being repressed- I’d check discogs.

aOaIzH2.gif

23 minutes ago, jaesana said:

Anyone know what H is referring to here? (Blue top)

I'm assuming it was this, shared by Lana on Instagram on February 1st, 2017 - 

"The other day when my sister was taking pictures, my make up artist asked me to go upstairs to see if I liked my make up - while I was checking it in the phone, the most beautiful song came on K jazz… I looked it up later and it's called spark by hiromi. Just wanted to say thank you Pamela for my beautiful make up and thank you Chuck for my beautiful pictures, and thanks to the station for playing this pretty song that reminded me that those who are lucky enough to be by the sea are lucky enough."

February 1, 2017

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

38 minutes ago, Elle said:

I'm assuming it was this, shared by Lana on Instagram on February 1st, 2017 - 

"The other day when my sister was taking pictures, my make up artist asked me to go upstairs to see if I liked my make up - while I was checking it in the phone, the most beautiful song came on K jazz… I looked it up later and it's called spark by hiromi. Just wanted to say thank you Pamela for my beautiful make up and thank you Chuck for my beautiful pictures, and thanks to the station for playing this pretty song that reminded me that those who are lucky enough to be by the sea are lucky enough."

Ohhhh i bet you’re right. Thanks!!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Does anyone know who the boyfriend Lana is referring to in this (iconic) interview from late 2011/early 2012? I thought it was Barrie but then she says that he's in the music industry, but not a musician... so that doesn't make sense for Barrie. I don't think her and Mizrahi were together at this point anymore, but maybe I'm wrong? Here's the link to the interview, the boyfriend talk starts around 3:30:

Question for the mods:

I thought we only had to use spoilers if we’re discussing details of the songs e.g lyrics or sounds, not if we’re just saying something general e.g “instrumental is serving” (vague) or “(x song) is impeccable”

I’ve been giving a WP for some mod adding 10(?) spoilers to recent posts at least 8 or 9 of which I do not think constitute spoilers whatsoever lmao. So egregious, and now my posts need to be approved by a moderator before I post? Ridiculous

are these WPs being applied across the board or am I being targeted lmao? Like majority of the things I posted were SO general and not even worthy of being in a spoiler otherwise I would’ve done so. Just seems so OTT..

and before someone/Elle/whoever tries to @ me about how the mods are so hardworking and blah blah blah and try to subtle drag me for those lanaboards likes- I’m here for a legitimate explanation, I don’t even really care but it seems like someone has an axe to grind w me and it’s kinda laughable ?? Don’t know if someone’s just being trigger happy or overly cautious or what.

anyway here’s some examples of the comments that got spoilered & WP

Spoiler

- a post that simple says “drop acid” , which yeah is a reference to the TT lyric but like.. girl

- a post where I called grandfather “impeccable, magnificent”

- a post where I called the first few seconds of the let the light in (I think) “instrumental is serving”

- putting a ranking of the tracks and saying that the album was better than BB and chemtrails

i just don’t think any of that constitutes a WP lmfao let alone a mod going in to edit it & add spoilers. Maybe for like ONE of the posts, majority of people are going to say, especially on their first listen, that an instrumental or song served, or call it incredible. I hardly think that spoils anyone else’s listening experience whatsoever, nor is it necessary to haphazardly apply a WP over & put someone on mod approval for their posts lmao

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Question for the mods:

I thought we only had to use spoilers if we’re discussing details of the songs e.g lyrics or sounds, not if we’re just saying something general e.g “instrumental is serving” (vague) or “(x song) is impeccable”

I’ve been giving a WP for some mod adding 10(?) spoilers to recent posts at least 8 or 9 of which I do not think constitute spoilers whatsoever lmao. So egregious, and now my posts need to be approved by a moderator before I post? Ridiculous

are these WPs being applied across the board or am I being targeted lmao? Like majority of the things I posted were SO general and not even worthy of being in a spoiler otherwise I would’ve done so. Just seems so OTT..

and before someone/Elle/whoever tries to @ me about how the mods are so hardworking and blah blah blah and try to subtle drag me for those lanaboards likes- I’m here for a legitimate explanation, I don’t even really care but it seems like someone has an axe to grind w me and it’s kinda laughable ?? Don’t know if someone’s just being trigger happy or overly cautious or what.

anyway here’s some examples of the comments that got spoilered & WP

Reveal hidden contents

- a post that simple says “drop acid” , which yeah is a reference to the TT lyric but like.. girl

- a post where I called grandfather “impeccable, magnificent”

- a post where I called the first few seconds of the let the light in (I think) instrumental ‘amazing’

While this certainly could’ve been a conversation had over DMs, any and all thoughts or opinions obtained from listening to a leak, lyrics, or anything else about the song must be put in spoilers. Yes, I did have to add roughly 8 or 9 spoilers to your posts. Others I didn’t have to do more than twice.

Again, I didn’t have to approve this post in this random thread. You could have asked me over DMs, instead of claiming a personal attack with absolutely no basis. Everybody else around you was actually using spoilers, and those who weren’t… also had spoilers added to their posts by me. 

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

While this certainly could’ve been a conversation had over DMs, any and all thoughts or opinions obtained from listening to a leak, lyrics, or anything else about the song must be put in spoilers. Yes, I did have to add roughly 8 or 9 spoilers to your posts. Others I didn’t have to do more than twice.

Again, I didn’t have to approve this post in this random thread. You could have asked me over DMs, instead of claiming a personal attack with absolutely no basis. Everybody else around you was actually using spoilers, and those who weren’t… also had spoilers added to their posts by me. 

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

didn’t make it a personal attack, don’t victimise urself babes

felt like posting it here was the most appropriate place, didn’t occur to me to dm you tbh don’t take it the wrong way!

but anyway there are plenty of people that have posted similar comments to mine and haven’t received a WP or put on mod queue, hence why I think it was unfair and can come across as targeted ! Especially for saying something as mundane as ‘(x song) is amazing/magnificent/serving’ which a ton of ppl have and are saying w/out spoilers and I’m sure even you know that it’s unreasonable to enforce such general, spoiler-free statements to be spoilered. Either way, just comes across as a bit OTT. I would understand if I had made numerous posts detailing lyrics in part or in full, or describing in depth her vocals or the production etc etc but all of my comments were pretty general statements.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: