Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

23 minutes ago, Lycane83 said:

I love so much this song (white dress) and i search on youtube and i don't find any performance live of White dress.

Is she even sing this song live?

Thanks ( excuse my english i'm french)

No, she hasn't performed it live yet but maybe she will at one of the festivals this year :creepna3:

Do we know who did the cinematography on "Love"? I've been trying to find out but nothing shows up, just that Rick Lee directed. I imagined there could be someone related to Lust For Life or White Mustang as well but nothing.

By far one of her greatest looking videos.

On 4/3/2023 at 7:08 PM, theresanameforitinjapanese said:

This might sound a little dumb, but what was LDR.fm (and how was it related to unreleased songs, if it was?) I wasn't a fan at the time and I'm always confused when I see it:crai:

LDR.fm was a lana forum before lanaboards that was only up for like half a year, the owner (I forgot her name) was someone involved with the first laptop/email hack, she had a zip of songs that we all know and love today that she shared with a group of lana listeners after finding them on last.fm, this group then became the mods on LDR.fm after the owner created the forum. they used the forum to leak these songs, they would do tinychat radio shows and drop the mp3s. most, if not everything, that leaked in 2012 came from them via this way. i think in july 2012, the forum suddenly went offline never to come back. the owner disappeared, most people assumed she got arrested or hugely threatened. the songs from her zip continued being shared around, finding its way to random tumblrs who leaked the rest in 2013-14. a few years ago someone tracked down the owner of ldr.fm and had an interview with them, it was shared here briefly but i don't know if the post is still up. the owner kinda confirmed lana's team probably threatened or took legal action against her and she had to disappear and never mention lana again. a lot of ldr.fm users like evilentity, myself, trash magic etc. migrated to lanaboards. the ldr.fm mods kept popping up every now and then to continue leaking stuff, most notably the 2015 reddit leaker. from chatting with him, it didn't seem like they had much music left to leak but moreso live footage/recordings and visuals.

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

LDR.fm was a lana forum before lanaboards that was only up for like half a year, the owner (I forgot her name) was someone involved with the first laptop/email hack, she had a zip of songs that we all know and love today that she shared with a group of lana listeners after finding them on last.fm, this group then became the mods on LDR.fm after the owner created the forum. they used the forum to leak these songs, they would do tinychat radio shows and drop the mp3s. most, if not everything, that leaked in 2012 came from them via this way. i think in july 2012, the forum suddenly went offline never to come back. the owner disappeared, most people assumed she got arrested or hugely threatened. the songs from her zip continued being shared around, finding its way to random tumblrs who leaked the rest in 2013-14. a few years ago someone tracked down the owner of ldr.fm and had an interview with them, it was shared here briefly but i don't know if the post is still up. the owner kinda confirmed lana's team probably threatened or took legal action against her and she had to disappear and never mention lana again. a lot of ldr.fm users like evilentity, myself, trash magic etc. migrated to lanaboards. the ldr.fm mods kept popping up every now and then to continue leaking stuff, most notably the 2015 reddit leaker. from chatting with him, it didn't seem like they had much music left to leak but moreso live footage/recordings and visuals.

that's kind of iconic tho:lolliney:

8 hours ago, 111 said:

Damn, that's crazy. But also really interesting, I feel like I just learned an important piece of history. I wonder if anything got lost through all this.

Thank you so much!

Hi guys a few years ago Lana was briefly seeing a guy whose name I can’t remember - he was a musician and it’s said that NFR (song is about him) anyway he released an album (that I think she was involved in in some minor capacity) and I really liked it and can’t for the life of me remember who tf this guy was. Can anyone help?

3 hours ago, J03 said:

Hi guys a few years ago Lana was briefly seeing a guy whose name I can’t remember - he was a musician and it’s said that NFR (song is about him) anyway he released an album (that I think she was involved in in some minor capacity) and I really liked it and can’t for the life of me remember who tf this guy was. Can anyone help?

Jonathan Wilson maybe?

Just now, lanaismamom said:

@That Venice Bitchu have summer wine on your missdaytona collection, was it extracted from utube or there was a separate release of the song outside the video?

If I’m not mistaken, it’s an upscale of the YT video. Same with Chelsea Hotel No. 2

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

i asked this awhile ago but nobody answered (so someone better istg) but what are the photoshoots that have a possibility of leaking in full or people have in full like the molly malaton and complex magazine 2017? 

YCY3W7s.jpg

Has she ever mentioned how she feels about performing/touring? My general inclination is to think that she doesn't really like doing it because I see her as being such an introverted person, private, in her head a lot, writing in her notebook, and not necessarily wanting to perform in front of thousands of people, but I'm curious what she's actually ever said about it.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore