Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Hmm... interesting question, which surprisingly (since I've checked with other artists) I don't think I'd considered before.

But the answer is yes, and until fairly recently too:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140903161225/http://lanadelray.bandcamp.com/releases

:facepalm: Ugh, I wonder if it would have been possible to buy the Kill Kill EP in FLAC from there.

She's since removed the tracks, and also has a lanadelrey.bandcamp.com account that has no tracks.

Since the only date is from 2014, is it safe to say that a fan / scammer had it uploaded? It happened awhile ago with Gaga's Stefani ep, Katy Perry's Christian album and others. It seems odd that there haven't been links (that I know of) of it on any of her myspace or twitter accounts. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Bandcamp page is definitely fake I checked all associated lizzy lana urls in 2012 - it was always a "no tracks here" page so it was definitely a fan upload that was taken down

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

does anyone know if Lana is still signed to her modelling agency (Next Model I think)

I'm not sure. Models usually only end up working with agencies for just a few years until they're thrown out, unless you're a really famous model like Kate Moss. Models usually have ongoing work and Lana hasn't seemed to been doing any shoots for fashion/clothing in a few years...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i dont know if this is the right place but on the lana wiki it mentions a leak "2011 ideas" for playground which featured lana rapping over the carmen instrumental, would anyone happen to have it?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

• josh neww is definitely fake right?

• both the demo and final or v1 and v2 of dicwb are from 2010?

"Josh neww" is a real *title*, if that's what you're asking! @Eclipse confirmed that it was another title associated with YGLM.

Also, as someone else said, @Eclipse confirmed that v2 of DICWB is from 2011, while v1 is 2010.

(and, btw, "fuck that shit" was a confirmed fake! Not Lana, unfortunately, although the resemblance was uncanny.)

o4qjp4j.png

i dont know if this is the right place but on the lana wiki it mentions a leak "2011 ideas" for playground which featured lana rapping over the carmen instrumental, would anyone happen to have it?

it was fake, it was smth like dojrijij.tumblr.com

Doijroij? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

It's actually fanmade by @Moy :P http://picosong.com/Gii6

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

for your own sanity, just delete "fuck that shit" and the 3 instrumentals  :P but I have any random recordings or unknown titles tagged as Unknown #_  

I organize my unreleased just as Unreleased then in discs by year

I'm not sure what Josh Neww is  :O

Yes I believe FCROK and YTKROLK are the unaltered ones

I think The Nexus sessions (DICWB) was just in 2010?

I have an official TIWMUG instrumental but not a demo one

Pretty sure it's a remix since the 2 versions I have are both over 4 minites

I don't think it was since the stems are supposedly going around? I could be wrong

demo is 320 and album is obviously lossless

3:26 (Version 1) 4:33 (Version 2) and I have a snippet that's 1:04?
I have Damn You (4:01) Demo (3:50) and Final version (0:30)
BBMB V2 leaked (maybe edited? idk i never listen to it #oops) 
BMD is edited
EMGHW is edited

• Personally, I decided not to download those until they leak in full. If I did though I would've put them in my misc. album which includes snippets!
  • Personally, I decided not to download those until they leak in full. If I did though I would've put them in my misc. album which includes snippets! x2
  • Definitely UV Demos!
  • Yes, I created it during glam.delrey days.
  • Yes, those are the full unedited versions.
  • Yes
  • We have the official BTD version instrumental, no demo instrumentals though!
  • Yes that's a remix! By MistaMeech I think
  • Wasn't aware of that! Most probably not 
  • I think we have the demo for Black Beauty in 128kbps and the final in iTunes lossless
  • The "demo" for COTBR that leaked back in May was made from stems. The real demo was leaked by Eclipse in September along with Resistance. I'm sure the v2 snippet we have of COTBR is also made from stems.
  • Yes, we call that Damn You (Final)
  • Yes, BBM Baby (v2) is unedited.
  • Be My Daddy is edited ):
  • Yes, Eclipse stated he remembers edited that one.
The 1:04 snippet is made from stems by a fan! So it's not real (:

Didn't someone "prove" that snippet to be fake and from someone else's song on soundcloud?

I remember for sure Eclipse saying that the final is from 2011.

"Josh neww" is a real *title*, if that's what you're asking! @Eclipse confirmed that it was another title associated with YGLM.

Also, as someone else said, @Eclipse confirmed that v2 of DICWB is from 2011, while v1 is 2010.

(and, btw, "fuck that shit" was a confirmed fake! Not Lana, unfortunately, although the resemblance was uncanny.)

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO FUCK THAT SHIT WAS ONE OF MY FAV LANA THINGS :defeated: It's surreal how much it sounds like Lana I totally wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't her. At least I'm so happy Josh neww is real, YGLM is my fav song everrrr I want to know what it is so bad, even if it's 3 seconds long and 24kbps. Thank you soooo much for the info everyone that's been super mega helpful!!! This is why I love LB :heart:

ZKcaooE.png

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO FUCK THAT SHIT WAS ONE OF MY FAV LANA THINGS :defeated: It's surreal how much it sounds like Lana I totally wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't her. At least I'm so happy Josh neww is real, YGLM is my fav song everrrr I want to know what it is so bad, even if it's 3 seconds long and 24kbps. Thank you soooo much for the info everyone that's been super mega helpful!!! This is why I love LB :heart:

Josh Neww is not real!!  sorry ): 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

wait this sounds so stupid but what song does YGLM stand for lmao ? I've been trying to figure it out for the last 5 minutes

It's for The Best Song Ever Made (You're Gonna Love Me)

I'm so confused. So Josh Neww is real and about YGLM but we don't know what it really is, since the lower qual cut off thing is fanmade?

ZKcaooE.png