Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

assistant i'm sure.

Mix 1 is most likely fake, mix 9 is real. Carmen acoustic demo is a live performance.

mix 9 is real, never heard of this mix 1 but it's most likely fake. No one has OTTR stems, although that would be glorious!

how can you even know, everyone thought Roses was fake or that no one had it and it leaked  :crossed:

i will love you until the end of time.

Hello! I'm trying to buy the Ultraviolence Deluxe Boxset, but "courier" is the only delivery method available and it costs 50€. Do you know if it's just a mistake or if that particular Boxset can be sent only through courier?

Has Lana mentioned Fiona Apple or Mazzy Star in interviews? 

Since the 5 Points Records myspace has a picture of Lizzy and Reeve together, is it safe to assume that he's the boyfriend that was in Alabama with her?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Has Lana mentioned Fiona Apple or Mazzy Star in interviews?

Not that I could find, but a couple interviewers mentioned Mazzy Star in their write-ups:

http://smoda.elpais.com/celebrities/lana-del-rey-no-hay-nada-mas-autentico-que-yo/

https://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2013/04/19/flashback-friday-lana-del-rey/

Since the 5 Points Records myspace has a picture of Lizzy and Reeve together, is it safe to assume that he's the boyfriend that was in Alabama with her?

No. Her claimed time spent in Alabama remains a mystery.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

During the UV-era, Lana talked to MTV Germany about each track featured on UV. Have she ever done something similar with BtD, P, HM? (I loved the UV track-by-track talk and would love to hear her talk more about her other songs.)

Did Penguin Prison know Lana before BTD? when they did that sparkly sounding one together? (I s2G i can't remembee the title but it's cute sounding).

Did Penguin Prison know Lana before BTD? when they did that sparkly sounding one together? (I s2G i can't remembee the title but it's cute sounding).

Yeah they did BBM Baby in April 2011

Does anyone have Siren songs memorized? Its literally a blur for me i forget about it

There are so many songs from Sirens/YLM/FTE that I get stuck in my head/sing nearly every day-- In Wendy, You Mister, More Mountains, A Star for Nick, Drive By.... 

o4qjp4j.png

Yeah they did BBM Baby in April 2011

Lana and Penguin Prison (AKA Chris Glover) definitely knew each other even before that:

p34DNBj.png

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Did anyone else in 2012 discover the sirens album on youtube and you were so shocked and in love with her sweet voice you thought you died and went to heaven? I was playing a playlist (i had no idea at the time) of her unreleased tracks that were leaked that summer and she sang me to sleep every night in middle school 

https://www.myansoffia.com/inkpapercamera/2014/06/lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.html

Are there info about "Myan Sofna" credited for Ultraviolence for additional photography?

hs72jb.png  

Also is the trailer park where she lived in Jersey? I don't remember

hey do we know anything about coconut and key lime pie? like does anyone have it or is it just a mysterious title? im so interested in the title and that its a kahne track. hope it leaks someday (soon)

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan