Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm almost completely sure they're the same thing. They sound a bit different when I listen to them back-to-back, but I think that's only because Ruby is a pretty substantial audio quality improvement from the original leak. 

Is it? I tought we already had the NKF demo in lossless

8nl2OpX.png

Is it? I tought we already had the NKF demo in lossless

Hm, you might be right. When the demo CD leaked, though, I was almost sure either Lisandro or someone knowledgeable said that the only difference between Ruby and the original PMIAM demo was that Ruby was higher quality. I could definitely be wrong, though. 

o4qjp4j.png

Hm, you might be right. When the demo CD leaked, though, I was almost sure either Lisandro or someone knowledgeable said that the only difference between Ruby and the original PMIAM demo was that Ruby was higher quality. I could definitely be wrong, though. 

Thanks! I'll have to track down the original CD leak I just have the mp3 rip  :teehee:

8nl2OpX.png

For people saying Lana had plastic surgery (lip fillers and a nose job) literally all she got done was her lips, cheeks lately, and her nose looks subtly more narrow these days then like 2007, so she probably got a non surgical nose job (radiesse/voluma etc) I doubt she went under the knife. She's a natural beauty maybe enhanced slightly

For people saying Lana had plastic surgery (lip fillers and a nose job) literally all she got done was her lips, cheeks lately, and her nose looks subtly more narrow these days then like 2007, so she probably got a non surgical nose job (radiesse/voluma etc) I doubt she went under the knife. She's a natural beauty maybe enhanced slightly

I think you're right about her having not gone under the knife but, no shade, you are utterly blind if you think she hasn't been going ham on the fillers lately. Especially nose bridge. She looks beautiful but definitely a lot different from Lizzie days.

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

why don't we have the florida kilos instrumental?  :crossed:

is Flo from Progressive THAT commerical?  :crossed:

I think you're right about her having not gone under the knife but, no shade, you are utterly blind if you think she hasn't been going ham on the fillers lately. Especially nose bridge. She looks beautiful but definitely a lot different from Lizzie days.

Not the thread for this guys.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

So, are these snippets of a live rehearsal or of an actual demo? I've heard at least three different things about it: that it was a rehearsal, that it was a demo, and that it came from the other version of AKA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5FNuHjD9HU

Did we ever get any info about BAR :/

According to Eclipse (I think), the song should still be on the album. Also, it's title is not Best American Record. That being said, I'm not sure if that's true anymore.

But it's also been falsely claimed to be an Ultraviolence outtake.

giphy.gif

So, are these snippets of a live rehearsal or of an actual demo? I've heard at least three different things about it: that it was a rehearsal, that it was a demo, and that it came from the other version of AKA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5FNuHjD9HU

This is from the first version of AKA produced by Steven Mertens.

so i was scrolling through the ACE rep. and i came across some songs from lana that i had never heard of, can anyone tell me abt :

Are You Ready

Mermaid (H/M)otel, i know its a lizzy song but it shows Lana as one of the performers along with Lizzy, has this always been like it?

Two diff versions of Paradise, both with diff writers. IK one of them is an unr. song but what is the other one??

Beautiful People      

Wild One     i know these are HM songs but what do we ACTUALLY know abt them?

so i was scrolling through the ACE rep. and i came across some songs from lana that i had never heard of, can anyone tell me abt :

Are You Ready

this is just another name for Oooh Baby.

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

Are You Ready

Mermaid (H/M)otel, i know its a lizzy song but it shows Lana as one of the performers along with Lizzy, has this always been like it?

Two diff versions of Paradise, both with diff writers. IK one of them is an unr. song but what is the other one??

Beautiful People      

Wild One     i know these are HM songs but what do we ACTUALLY know abt them?

Are You Ready is an alt. title for Ooh Baby

Mermaid Hotel is an alt. title for Mermaid Motel (From AKA)

Paradise is an alt. title for Dark Paradise and an unreleased track.

Beautiful People and Wild One were registered a couple days after Honeymoon tracklist was annoumced.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif