Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I don't know if Digital Spy is a good source for the song titles they might be right with 'Puppy Love' but they list 'Paris' instead of 'Take Me To', I don't think they did research and simply posted what they got told from their source, who obviously didn't know either the legal titles.

I don't know if Digital Spy is a good source for the song titles they might be right with 'Puppy Love' but they list 'Paris' instead of 'Take Me To', I don't think they did research and simply posted what they got told from their source, who obviously didn't know either the legal titles.

When in LDR.FM somebody listed the sampler those were the names, however Take Me To Paris could be changed in last minute to  Paris. The only song that is registered from the sampler is take me to paris tho

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

1. Where is the video of this ? It looks exactly like the MTV interview she did when Born To Die came out , but I can't find it!

tumblr_mgzo3yCdSx1r9jtwoo1_500.jpg

2. So was the 'Die young' tatttoo a real tattoo ? I never saw it again ! 

And lol @ caffeine

22 probably

Do you think that she would have been to England at that point? The reason for me asking is that in the lyrics she mentions Blackpool & a pleasure beach.. Which made me think of a place not too far from where I live called Blackpool, which has an amusement park called 'Blackpool Pleasure Beach' But with the song being about a road trip or whatever, I'm probably just making something out of nothing.

Are these legit quotes ? I never saw or heard a interview where she said these. And if those are real can you please post the source ?

"When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love."

- Lana Del Rey

(There is also a picture with a handwriting on tumblr but I can't find it)

tumblr_mh7yz8ANZo1r80jjso1_500.png

So I was watching the 1996 Romeo + Juliet and came across a scene where Lord Capulet claims "We were all born to die!"

Is it possible that Lana derived 'BTD' from this?

*It's not really a question, just a theory...I'm not sure how many people say this phrase in everyday life so don't kill me if I'm wrong*

What's the original quality of Sirens? I mean the file type and bit-rate.

128 m4a. 

I doubt it, but just to ask, no one here has a copy of Sirens without those occasional, little digital glitches, right?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I doubt it, but just to ask, no one here has a copy of Sirens without those occasional, little digital glitches, right?

Explain please

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'd have to go through the whole album because i can't remember right now which songs it happens on or on how many songs (i don't listen to the album that much) but there are a few digital glitches throughout that sound like clicks or a tiny skip, they happen very fast. It sounds like maybe something that happened when the CD was ripped. I don't know, maybe i'm remembering more than there were and it only happens a couple of times, but next time i listen to the album straight through i'll write them down. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

128 m4a. 

Oh, great! The version I had was MP3 and the files were 320 kbps, but I was actually doubting it was the real quality. I was discussing with another member here and he had the original files that leaked, so I got it from him.

Thanks for replying!