Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I am a bit new and as much lost here on the boards. I have no idea where to post this, so since i believe in kindness of this place ill just try here.

The questions are:

Where is Bel Air original video, and why was it deleted from YT, and original site?

Whats the name of the trailer of the film her music is used in?

What is tropico?

Thanks, folk.

There's a thread for general questions that don't merit a discussion, but the Bel-Air video is, as you said, deleted from YouTube. Which was the original site. I'm sure somebody may have saved it.

What film and trailer are you speaking of? Gatsby? There's not yet a trailer with Lana's music as far as I know.

Tropico is some kind of short film or something that Lana occasionally talks about with not much further detail.

I am a bit new and as much lost here on the boards. I have no idea where to post this, so since i believe in kindness of this place ill just try here.

The questions are:

Where is Bel Air original video, and why was it deleted from YT, and original site?

Whats the name of the trailer of the film her music is used in?

What is tropico?

Thanks, folk.

Hi, I merged this with the General Questions thread. I think you'll find quicker answers here.

The decision to delete that video lies with her management, I suppose--none of us have any clue. Perhaps because it included information about Tropico.

I never knew her music was used in any trailer.

Tropico is presumably either a long-form music video to come this spring, footage for her tour, or one of two soundtracks she's writing songs for (one already confirmed to be The Great Gatsby).

but why was Bel-Air deleted?

Copyright I guess- fucking youtube doesn't know it's Lana's channel. They also took down her yayo video and the blue Jeans video. 

Edit:

Holy fuck they took down  video games.  :hdu:  :hdu:

VyIsfwC.jpg

Hi, I merged this with the General Questions thread. I think you'll find quicker answers here.

The decision to delete that video lies with her management, I suppose--none of us have any clue. Perhaps because it included information about Tropico.

I never knew her music was used in any trailer.

Tropico is presumably either a long-form music video to come this spring, footage for her tour, or one of two soundtracks she's writing songs for (one already confirmed to be The Great Gatsby).

Ok,

I guess, we'll just have to wait to find out.

Thanks guys.

Is anyone aware of any instances where :benmawson: had a live video taken down from an account that wasn't affiliated with Lana? I'd really appreciate it if someone who pays attention to these sorts of things could answer that.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

^ I'm not asking this in regards to any one particular video. Does anyone know of an instance where this has happened to a video from any year?

I'm also curious about who owns the rights to a live performance video in general. Hypothetically, let's say I videotape Monicker performing a song he wrote. Would I be within my rights to post it? Now lets say Monicker performs a song he wrote and I play saxophone on it and he records it. Would he be within his rights to post it? Would I have any legal basis to prevent him?

Monicker, you need to tell your lawyer girlfriend to bone up on intellectual property law.  :crossed:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I don't think so, and if it were removed it would be due to copyright violation of the song by the respective labels and not the manager of the artist? 

I think that would only be the case of Ben mawson striking if it were a video pre-fame, but even that hasn;t happened yet. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey