Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

what kind of camera does chuck grant use?

welcome to the forum! please look around a bit more before making threads - there's a specific thread for minor, easily answered questions like this. i'll merge them now and I'm sure someone will answer your question soon. :) 

14417469274.gif

y'all sound ingorant  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

To be fair it is and that's not ignorant. But mostly agree with the pro-shutting up sentiment.

Although if smokers can bitch about non-smokers than I suppose vice versa also applies. We're diverse :smile:

To be fair it is and that's not ignorant. But mostly agree with the pro-shutting up sentiment.

Although if smokers can bitch about non-smokers than I suppose vice versa also applies. We're diverse :smile:

it's not the same cause we smokers are not like "0h y45555 u shld ttlly sm0k3". We don't really care tbh, but people telling you what you already know it's just annoying. Also people who smoke weed judging people who smoke tabaco are just like retarded.

:smokes3:  :smokes2:  :smokes:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I just had an idea for a collective forum project, and if something like this it is already in the works, I apologize for bringing it up once more. We have a variety of awesome over-information threads, but I felt like something's been missing for a long time already: an interview archive. Be it print interviews from newspapers and magazines, or interviews published online through blogs or on the associated websites of various publications. Even radio interviews and TV interviews, basically anything where we hear or see Lana talk about her and her work. 

What do you think, is it worth giving it a try?

I just had an idea for a collective forum project, and if something like this it is already in the works, I apologize for bringing it up once more. We have a variety of awesome over-information threads, but I felt like something's been missing for a long time already: an interview archive. Be it print interviews from newspapers and magazines, or interviews published online through blogs or on the associated websites of various publications. Even radio interviews and TV interviews, basically anything where we hear or see Lana talk about her and her work. 

That'd be great! With a translation/transcription of every non-english interview, I'll be glad to help.

This is in the works. In fact, an interview section exists and is being sandboxed by the mods. However, not much progress has been made yet. I will make a recommendation to hash out a format and example threads for each of the different mediums-- audio, video, and print-- so that we can open it up to the forum ASAP and crowdsource this shit.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

This is in the works. In fact, an interview section exists and is being sandboxed by the mods. However, not much progress has been made yet. I will make a recommendation to hash out a format and example threads for each of the different mediums-- audio, video, and print-- so that we can open it up to the forum ASAP and crowdsource this shit.

Oh great! I'm happy to hear that. If there's anything I can contribute, or something I could do, just let me know. :)

I need to make playlist for all of Lana's unreleased songs, but like idk how to approach it. Apart of me wants to do like love, lost, past, future, America, Decayed stars or something like that, but I think doing a playlist of songs about certain people like K & Jimmy would be cool too, but I honestly don't know shit about the backgrounds of her songs, I just like them. Has anyone made a good playlist they wouldn't mind sharing? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I need to make playlist for all of Lana's unreleased songs, but like idk how to approach it. Apart of me wants to do like love, lost, past, future, America, Decayed stars or something like that, but I think doing a playlist of songs about certain people like K & Jimmy would be cool too, but I honestly don't know shit about the backgrounds of her songs, I just like them. Has anyone made a good playlist they wouldn't mind sharing? 

Well if you want to do playlist about K/Jimmy etc. you should look into the Lanalysis OP, it's sorted by era and man

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Some of us have posted our favorite playlists in this thread:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/795-your-favorite-lana-playlists/

If you're looking for a "Hollywood" vibe, Hundred Dollar Bill posted one:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/795-your-favorite-lana-playlists/?p=39321

...and here's my new one :)

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/795-your-favorite-lana-playlists/?p=71339

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png