Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Did she really sign with interscope before Video Games became so successful?

And so was her big discovery arranged?

I read mentions of this before but never go the full picture...

"She persuaded a tiny independent label to release the song, and created the promo clip at home on her MacBook.

Twenty-two million views later, she's got a major label deal, a contract with Next Model management, and is about to release one of the most-anticipated albums of 2012." Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16729651

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"She persuaded a tiny independent label to release the song, and created the promo clip at home on her MacBook.

Twenty-two million views later, she's got a major label deal, a contract with Next Model management, and is about to release one of the most-anticipated albums of 2012." Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16729651

Thanks for the answer! :D

No I meant when she was a kid, something like that. Sorry didnt clarify. Or maybe I'm going insane

oh ok

"LANA DEL REY: "When I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can't get over how strange it is that he knew that."" Source: http://style.mtv.com/2012/02/09/lana-del-rey-lovecat/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

oh ok

"LANA DEL REY: "When I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can't get over how strange it is that he knew that."" Source: http://style.mtv.com/2012/02/09/lana-del-rey-lovecat/

That man probably has stalked her since birth :creepna:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

also how the fuck did i not know there are unleaked BTD versions of some of the AKA songs 

Dah, there are plenty!

I just hope we will get Mermaid Motel, I'm curious what did they do to it.

Plus, Mermaid Motel AND a loon? :hawt: :bodyisready:

Does anyone have a clue about what sort of cell does Lana have now? This pic was taken in Paris, and it does not look like the BlackBerry Curve she owned earlier.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJDU_6vCEAATMPU.jpg

i feel like that may be a fan's phone. sometimes fans that meet her ask her to talk to their friends on the phone. idk why else she would be talking to someone on the phone while talking to fans

Any plans for a date In Mexico for the Paradise Tour???

none have been announced yet

i feel like that may be a fan's phone. sometimes fans that meet her ask her to talk to their friends on the phone. idk why else she would be talking to someone on the phone while talking to fans

That's true

Does anyone have a clue about what sort of cell does Lana have now? 

For a solid two seconds i thought you were referring to prison. 

That has to make the list of top 10 most awkward things ever. 

Where can I find them because I had no clue until now.

They're in your pipes. But not under your sink, they're in the hard to reach pipes in the walls. I think you need to call a plumber. Let us know how that goes. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein