Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Not by name at least. But Ben has.  :teehee:

ba8S7cK.png

I have a few words to say to Ben, 

we "so-called fans" ALSO buy the records and CDs and Merchandise and concert tickets. 

I have also been a looooong-time member of U2 forum , Prince, Madonna, and many other singers+bands. 

Their fans share "enthusiastically" many of their DEMOS , unreleased songs , and  ALOT of remixes,

and those fans also buy ALL of their records and tons of merchandise from the singers. I have and I always have done.

I am an artist who freely shares my art (since 1994 !) with everyone and spread the good news about these music artists,

Its my way of saying to the musicians "Thank You so much" for everything you have given me throughout the years.

I believe that Lana Del Rey only has to gain from having such devoted fans who enjoy her music, otherwise,

all your going to hear is crickets , and no record sales from her work. 

Specially in a worldwide forum dedicated specially to her music and lifestyle. 

Would you rather hear this ?...

Or hear this ? ...

-

I have a few words to say to Ben, 

we "so-called fans" ALSO buy the records and CDs and Merchandise and concert tickets. 

I have also been a looooong-time member of U2 forum , Prince, Madonna, and many other singers+bands. 

Their fans share "enthusiastically" many of their DEMOS , unreleased songs , and  ALOT of remixes,

and those fans also buy ALL of their records and tons of merchandise from the singers. I have and I always have done.

I am an artist who freely shares my art (since 1994 !) with everyone and spread the good news about these music artists,

Its my way of saying to the musicians "Thank You so much" for everything you have given me throughout the years.

I believe that Lana Del Rey only has to gain from having such devoted fans who enjoy her music, otherwise,

all your going to hear is crickets , and no record sales from her work. 

Specially in a worldwide forum dedicated specially to her music and lifestyle. 

Would you rather hear this ?...

Or hear this ? ...

i agree. we just love her and support her. they can go to twitter and see how often they call her fat and other awful things

~INSTA1.gif

Does anyone know all of the interviews where "The Revenge of Lana Del Rey" was mentioned as the supposed album title of BTD?

She listed titles like G.B.A, Do U Luv Me Yet? etc... in a blog interview, whereas I don't believe Lana ever mentioned the title The Revenge of Lana Del Rey herself.

Humblebrag  :creep: I believe I was actually the first person to post about the title after finding the artwork concepts in stranger records' photobucket account.

I actually consolidated a lot of different pieces of info that could relate to TROLDR 2 years ago and it paints a pretty strong picture of what it potentially could have been. Now I have nothing else to do during this pandemic I should finish it and publish it!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I actually consolidated a lot of different pieces of info that could relate to TROLDR 2 years ago and it paints a pretty strong picture of what it potentially could have been. Now I have nothing else to do during this pandemic I should finish it and publish it!

That kind of info is ridiculously interesting to me — I hope you do finish it up and share it! :heart:

o4qjp4j.png

Does anyone know all of the interviews where "The Revenge of Lana Del Rey" was mentioned as the supposed album title of BTD?

I think that was the original title  " REVENGE OF THE  JEDI  LANA DEL REY " , then someone changed it to....  " RETURN OF THE  JEDI  LANA DEL REY "   :teehee:  lol

-

Really interesting, where did you read that?

I remember a guy that broke into her house apparently found a book about satanism so there might be some kind of connection, although I can't find anything about revenge and satanism on the Internet

I don't remember where I read it exactly but I googled and this showed up https://www.churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-statements/

This may seem like an odd question, but aside from being a photographer, what jobs has Chuck worked? Even including college, high school jobs. And what did she study in college? Was it art? Did she ever switch majors?

Also, did Lana or Chuck ever own a dog? If so, do we know what breed or what the name was?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

What do we know about Lana's activities between 2003 and 2005 -- anything significant, especially if there's a concrete date attached? 

Ever since LMDR shared that the "Lizzie Grant model test" was conducted on 13 November 2003, I've been curious -- the next concrete date I know of is the registration of Young Like Me on 25 April 2005. 

Since that seems to be when she began recording, I doubt there's much that went down in that year-and-a-half, but it's still fascinating!

o4qjp4j.png

What do we know about Lana's activities between 2003 and 2005 -- anything significant, especially if there's a concrete date attached? 

Ever since LMDR shared that the "Lizzie Grant model test" was conducted on 13 November 2003, I've been curious -- the next concrete date I know of is the registration of Young Like Me on 25 April 2005. 

Since that seems to be when she began recording, I doubt there's much that went down in that year-and-a-half, but it's still fascinating!

wait what? there are lizzy grant 2005 model test pics?!

~INSTA1.gif

I know we have working titles for AKA BTD UV and NFR 

But I haven't heard any for Honeymoon or Lust for Life.. has she ever mentioned different album names for these?

I know we have working titles for AKA BTD UV and NFR 

But I haven't heard any for Honeymoon or Lust for Life.. has she ever mentioned different album names for these?

nothing known for Honeymoon (the first concept for it was "music to watch boys to" but it was never confirmed to be called that originally) 

Lust for Life was called (The Next?) Best American Record

nothing known for Honeymoon (the first concept for it was "music to watch boys to" but it was never confirmed to be called that originally) 

Lust for Life was called (The Next?) Best American Record

thank you!!!