Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Minor question about leakers: Do any leakers have Something Real (the 13 Beaches demo)? And are there any chances of it leaking?

giphy.gif

Does anyone think Lana will ever evolve from the NFR/acoustic LFL sound at this point?

Maybe I'm behind but I'm starting to think she dubbed Lust For Life as "an album for the fans" because she was done with making albums with big cinematic production and high budget music videos. Lust for life is the closest thing to BTD which she obviously tried to mimic that sound in some ways even if it wasn't as good but it was almost like a farewell, I think she's officially done with trying anymore lol, we already know she was working on NFR shortly after LFL (she mentioned bartender & hope at the grammys) she hardly puts effort into her shows or music videos obviously and she said her next album will be Norman's little sister and said it would be a surprise release which just means less promo (not like she does much in the first place) and probably no visuals besides the album covers and some miscellaneous photoshoots chuck takes in her backyard.

It's not a drag but I just don't see her putting any effort into an era again or branching out with her sound anymore, like seriously I think she'll be making surprise release acoustic/simple production albums the rest of her career :diva:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Does anyone think Lana will ever evolve from the NFR/acoustic LFL sound at this point?

Maybe I'm behind but I'm starting to think she dubbed Lust For Life as "an album for the fans" because she was done with making albums with big cinematic production and high budget music videos. Lust for life is the closest thing to BTD which she obviously tried to mimic that sound in some ways even if it wasn't as good but it was almost like a farewell, I think she's officially done with trying anymore lol, we already know she was working on NFR shortly after LFL (she mentioned bartender & hope at the grammys) she hardly puts effort into her shows or music videos obviously and she said her next album will be Norman's little sister and said it would be a surprise release which just means less promo (not like she does much in the first place) and probably no visuals besides the album covers and some miscellaneous photoshoots chuck takes in her backyard.

It's not a drag but I just don't see her putting any effort into an era again or branching out with her sound anymore, like seriously I think she'll be making surprise release acoustic/simple production albums the rest of her career  :diva:

Tbh NFR wasn't a bad era, the double music video was cute and DT remains one of her best from all time, the roll out was an absolute mess, If they would've done a normal one and not making us wait 6 months for the next promo single I think it would be remembered like a warmer memory.

8nl2OpX.png

did we ever confirm what that video was that charlie posted on his story where it looked like lana was recording a music video? does anyone know where i can find that video again?

did we ever confirm what that video was that charlie posted on his story where it looked like lana was recording a music video? does anyone know where i can find that video again?

Do you mean this?

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/11190-lana-spotted-filmingshooting-something/

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Does anyone know the date for this Chuck Grant "shoot" with Reeve Carney? I've seen different dates ranging from 2008 to April 2009 but it seems like the real date is lost

LHmp2A8.jpg

my guess would be 2009 because of her hair.

Nah, her hair was longer in 2009. Comparing to photos in the Early Shows section I'd say late 2007 or 2008.

anyone seeing the crazy similarities between Paloma Faith & Lana? if you like Lana you should definitely listen to Paloma's first album like it literally sounds like Lana's unreleaseds. it sounds so good

A reminder of what this thread is for and what it isn't. From the OP:

WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR:

General and fact-based Lana-related questions that are easily answered and not intended for their own discussion.

Examples:

“Which interview was it where Lana mentioned being a fan of David Lynch?"

"What performance was it where Lizzy did the cover of The Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A.?"

“What’s Lana’s brother’s name?”

“What was the name of that boarding school that Lana attended?”

You know, stuff like that.

WHAT THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR:

--Any questions about specific discussion topics that already have a home somewhere on the forum, such as individual songs in the Lyrics section, past photo shoots in the Gallery, unreleased/demo songs in the Audio section. Questions pertaining to specific subjects such as these can still be directed to those existing threads.

--Discussion type of questions that are a matter of opinion. Eg: “Who do you prefer, Lana or Lizzy?" or “What do you think would happen if Lana went on SNL again?” Those are opinion-based topics for on-going discussion that are not appropriate for this thread, and are better suited for their own thread.

***Before you ask your question, have a look here at the thread dedicated to rumors and debunked myths about Lana Del Rey, as the answer to your question might very well already be there.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i swear I read somewhere that one of the working titles for Lana's debut was The Revenge of Lana Del Rey. Is that true? A fan-made rumor? Me being crazy?

no that's true

https://www.flushthefashion.com/music/lana-del-rey-hollywood-sadcore/

working titles for born to die:

• G.B.A (God Bless America)
  • The Best of Lana Del Rey
  • The Revenge of Lana Del Rey
  • The World is Ours
  • Do U Luv Me Yet?
  • Born 2 Die

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Born_to_Die_(album)