https://www.flushthefashion.com/music/lana-del-rey-hollywood-sadcore/

working titles for born to die:

• G.B.A (God Bless America)
  • The Best of Lana Del Rey
  • The Revenge of Lana Del Rey
  • The World is Ours
  • Do U Luv Me Yet?
  • Born 2 Die

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Born_to_Die_(album)

THATS where I read it

interesting that the actual article doesnt mention The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, but that is a killer album title and I hope she uses it one day, maybe for a greatest hits or something?

negAbhB.png

THATS where I read it

interesting that the actual article doesnt mention The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, but that is a killer album title and I hope she uses it one day, maybe for a greatest hits or something?

idk where they got their source for the revenge of lana del rey, but it probably exists somewhere.

i think it feels very 2012 lana. i don't think we would get anything with a title like that in 2020 :/

this

its fanmade right? we only have the ben acapella demo? did that person ever release the full version of it? so fking good!

it's fake, it uses the vocals of the leak we got last summer, but i agree, it sounds amazing regardless.

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

anyone seeing the crazy similarities between Paloma Faith & Lana? if you like Lana you should definitely listen to Paloma's first album like it literally sounds like Lana's unreleaseds. it sounds so good

I always thought that there was a similarity between Million Dollar Man and Paloma's work, and interestingly, the coproducer of it, Chris Braide, worked on a couple of Paloma's records, but not the record I thought it reminded me of (Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful)

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Do we know whether Please Stop and Goddess of Hearts were meant for a Lana project or a Mike project? I can't remember tbh; they sound too different from even the early UV stuff to fit into it for me.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Do we know whether Please Stop and Goddess of Hearts were meant for a Lana project or a Mike project? I can't remember tbh; they sound too different from even the early UV stuff to fit into it for me.

u mean don’t stop and queen of hearts? we got that one music mafia leak and then we never got them again so there’s no info

I've seen bits and pieces floating around about it in big group chats and comment sections

interesting... i was on honeymouns cc and he said living legend did not leak so it cant be that song if its true

which (comfirmed) lizzy grant videos (music videos/shows) are we missing? 

as far as i know, we're missing:

queen of the gas station video

smarty video 

trailer park video with reeve carney

live show at the bitter end, 2007

pin up galore live at mercury lounge 

pin up galore and yayo live at arlene's grocery

is there is more footage that i haven't listed here that we can comfirm is missing? 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

guys this is so random but i really need help

i need to buy the LDR fuck it i love you hoodie that's in urban outfitters

but they don't accept my visa or even my paypal account cuz I'm not from the US

but I've seen many fans outside the US had bought it already! I really need to know how:(

anyone can help me please?

:smile3: