Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

2 hours ago, donniedelrey said:

Big Bad Wolf (Demo), Cherry Blossom, Children of the Bad Revolution (Extended), Color Blue, Cry Me a River, Hit & Run (V1), Is It Wrong, Playing Dangerous, Us Against the World

thank uuuuuu

2 hours ago, donniedelrey said:

Big Bad Wolf (Demo), Cherry Blossom, Children of the Bad Revolution (Extended), Color Blue, Cry Me a River, Hit & Run (V1), Is It Wrong, Playing Dangerous, Us Against the World

We also have Heavy Hitter, Dreamgirl, Meet Me in The Pale Moonlight, and Girl That Got Away (stems, but inst can be compiled from them) 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

13 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

We also have Heavy Hitter, Dreamgirl, Meet Me in The Pale Moonlight, and Girl That Got Away (stems, but inst can be compiled from them) 

Oh I forgot about Dreamgirl and Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight! Do we have the actual instrumental for Heavy Hitter or just the concept beat?

29 minutes ago, donniedelrey said:

Oh I forgot about Dreamgirl and Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight! Do we have the actual instrumental for Heavy Hitter or just the concept beat?

as far as i'm aware it's just the concept instrumental. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Could anyone tell me the name of the singer who did a duet with Lana in Denver? And, if it's not too much to ask, the name of the song they sang together.

15 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Could anyone tell me the name of the singer who did a duet with Lana in Denver? And, if it's not too much to ask, the name of the song they sang together.

Do you mean this song? Australia's own wonderful Julia Jacklin.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

14 minutes ago, Anthony said:

She did two duets in Denver - 'Don't Know How to Keep Loving You' with Julia Jacklin and 'I Will Follow You into the Dark' with Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie.

Both were absolutely incredible, but the Julia Jacklin duet is definitely a top highlight from all the duets she did for the NFR tour - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Do you mean this song? Australia's own wonderful Julia Jacklin.

13 hours ago, Elle said:

She did two duets in Denver - 'Don't Know How to Keep Loving You' with Julia Jacklin and 'I Will Follow You into the Dark' with Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie.

Both were absolutely incredible, but the Julia Jacklin duet is definitely a top highlight from all the duets she did for the NFR tour - 

Thank you so much! ?

On 10/11/2020 at 5:04 AM, Elle said:

I had no idea about this! I remember I used to be obsessed with A Death Cab for Cutie in highschool :deadbanana: they were one of the bands that introduced me to the rock/alternative world.

Also, if Lana ever releases the cover album, I hope she includes the collab with Julia, that song is one of my favorites ever and their voices match so good! :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

still trying to figure out the mystery that is Trash Magic/The Man I Love - is Trash Magic (Edit) on this wonderful masterpost legit? and is that an alt version of Trash Magic, or a demo of sorts? and is The Man I Love just a fan made edit from this version of Trash Magic?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

10 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

still trying to figure out the mystery that is Trash Magic/The Man I Love - is Trash Magic (Edit) on this wonderful masterpost legit? and is that an alt version of Trash Magic, or a demo of sorts? and is The Man I Love just a fan made edit from this version of Trash Magic?

yes apparently the man i love is a fan made edit (was just researching this yesterday)

aOaIzH2.gif