Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

There are no lyrics for Bartender currently out nor are any publically known. At all.

Girl???

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-bartender-lyrics

https://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/lana+del+rey/bartender_21467223.html

That's two hermana...

giphy.gif

Yeah this is from the different intros to White Mustang she sang at a few shows in Chile and Australia which are ~speculated~ to potentially be lyrics from Bartender. Also some of those lyrics are wrong lol she doesn’t actually say the word “bartender”, she sings “what’s there to do but try when you’re passing time”, some of the other lyrics r wrong too. There’s vids of the performances on YouTube. Honestly I think it’s probably a reach and she was just freestyling but I would LOVE to see it end up on NFR. Listening to her sing that intro at her sydney show literally baptised me

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

There’s literally no confirmation of those being Bartender, ugh. You’ve been on about that and it’s literally just her coming up with lyrics on the spot to a White Mustang intro.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Do we have a timeline for Lana's relationships? I don't really understand how she had a seven year relationship with a label exec unless it started in her late teens?

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Do we have a timeline for Lana's relationships? I don't really understand how she had a seven year relationship with a label exec unless it started in her late teens?

I'm pretty sure it started in 2006... it was on/off and she dated a number of other men during that time as well

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

this is probably the closest thing http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/473-lanalysis-relating-songs-to-knownassumed-relationships

it was more than likely a mix of dating someone older when she was too young, off and on again relationships (or off & on again hookups) cheating, and maybe polyamory. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

this is probably the closest thing http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/473-lanalysis-relating-songs-to-knownassumed-relationships

it was more than likely a mix of dating someone older when she was too young, off and on again relationships (or off & on again hookups) cheating, and maybe polyamory.

Yup. The timelines alleged by herself and others, even accounting for some rounding up, don't add up without some overlap or counting "off" time in on again off again relationships.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I just read the interview where she talks a bit about Gene and yeah, he definitely had a huge impact on her. Also, he was fresh out of college, so it wasn't the most inappropriate of relationships. Also, personally I don't think he looks very attractive now, but I can imagine that college-aged him was probably really hot. No wonder she got obsessed with older men.

It's also interesting that Yayo was written about Rob so early on. I hope that her even mentioning his name is a sign that she's going to be opening a bit more--obviously it's all her business, but piecing her past together is so interesting. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Has anyone else noticed the pattern of the “For ____” songs? Lol

There’s:

For K [lmao she was prediction the 4K video... our witch queen]

For K (Part 2)

For You

A Star For Nick

I just noticed there were 4 different ones of pretty much the same names but all completely different.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Has anyone else noticed the pattern of the “For ____” songs? Lol

There’s:

For K [lmao she was prediction the 4K video... our witch queen]

For K (Part 2)

For You

A Star For Nick

I just noticed there were 4 different ones of pretty much the same names but all completely different.

For Charlie

R5sPD4M.jpg

What the fuck is up with the site and how do we fix it? Has Elle or any moderators even talked about the fact that this site is literally bugging out like it's on crack? Or are we all ignoring it till it crashes and dies for good?

Edit: I just saw a mod come in here, read my comment, and leave so I'm assuming we're waiting till this site falls apart. Cool beans :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Is No Kung Fo is actual Lana EP, or is it fanmade

As far as I can remember, the person who originally posted it claimed it was most definitely legit (maybe that they even got it firsthand???) and they weren't some inherently disreputable source.

So, while there's no way of knowing for sure at the present, I think it's generally accepted as being real.

o4qjp4j.png

As far as I can remember, the person who originally posted it claimed it was most definitely legit (maybe that they even got it firsthand???) and they weren't some inherently disreputable source.

So, while there's no way of knowing for sure at the present, I think it's generally accepted as being real.

ah, okay. I've had it for years at this point on my computer drive, but I didn't know if it was real

negAbhB.png

Did the You Can Be The Boss v2 ever leak? I know that was floating around a while ago but don’t know if it ever leaked finally

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole