Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

how many cattle is @ worth

i found my answer

u can't buy cattle with cattle..it's like trying to pay $20 for $20 !

whatever happened to the artist StanWars? They made this gorgeous Lana artwork that I found in 2014

6ee9a7810699a6d622434420fdad8795.jpg

TaR2Ess.jpg

I believe they were called Black Label for a while and I bought a few shirts a year back but their insta seems to have disappeared :(

What’s the deal with The Man I Love vs the Trash Magic dem?. Is TMIL fanmade from the demo?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I can’t remember but does anyone know which unreleased song Lana says “Set the world on fire and it looks gorgeous” or beautiful or something? I can’t remember but I heard that line and loved it the other night

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What’s the deal with The Man I Love vs the Trash Magic dem?. Is TMIL fanmade from the demo?

You got it!

Although, I think it's been speculated that those parts of the song really were part of a finished, unleaked song that Lizzy spliced together with Trash Magic, making TMIL sort of a guess at what that sounded like.

wait did 1949 ever leak in full? the version i have seems to cut off short

The studio version cuts off early at "motel brass locks", I'm pretty sure. So, you're good to go.

o4qjp4j.png