Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Hey guys

Is there a thread with a list of first song and last song written/recorded for every album?

If there is I can't find it

Can somebody make one?

Or just reply me here with the list

(Not the scrapped ones tho. Like serene queen)

(I only know about Norman)

Edited by ruined

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

20 hours ago, ruined said:

Hey guys

Is there a thread with a list of first song and last song written/recorded for every album?

If there is I can't find it

Can somebody make one?

Or just reply me here with the list

(Not the scrapped ones tho. Like serene queen)

(I only know about Norman)

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

3 minutes ago, trailerparkheroin said:

Does anybody knows if this pic is real? I’ve never seen this picture of Lana before 

031-AE851-BE4-D-495-B-9-A74-DD5-FA785069

yes, it’s real, & it’s almost two decades old

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

7 minutes ago, trailerparkheroin said:

Does anybody knows if this pic is real? I’ve never seen this picture of Lana before 

031-AE851-BE4-D-495-B-9-A74-DD5-FA785069

Yes, it was featured in her senior year yearbook -

77333-A97-C1-CA-4270-9400-3-B9-D44395503

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

17 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Is that like your copy? pretty cool!

Yes! My best friend’s boyfriend at the time worked at a library in CT where someone donated a bunch of yearbooks, and my friend convinced him to give it to me since she knew I was a big fan lol. Probably one of the only better things that came out of their relationship x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, bornfree said:

Guys, a question: when lana launched a.k.a, was the stage name she used lana del rAy or lizzy grant?

I think it was Lizzy Grant but was planning to transition to Lana Del Ray hence the name of the album. I remember being so confused with Ray when organizing my mp3 files. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

was cola really recorded in september 2011? 
and do u consider 4th of july as a separate song or as a concept demo for put me in a movie

i don’t think we know cola’s recording date, it’s possible she could’ve conceptualized it in late 2011, but i think the album version was probably recorded at some point in 2012

i consider 4th of july as a separate song, it just happens to sample the put me in a movie early mix

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Recently I toured Sun Studio in Memphis, Tennessee. This is famously where Elvis got his start and recorded all of his first hits (as well as Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, etc). The whole studio is really small, pretty much just one room, but totally steeped in music history. 

Anyway, the guide was talking about all of the artist who have recorded there over the years and name dropped none other than our girl. Does anybody know what Lana recorded there?

When I searched it, I see that Lana toured Sun and Graceland a few years ago but I didn’t find any info on music she recorded there. I guess I should have asked the guide but a lot of people were chatting him up after the tour and I figured he probably wouldn’t know.