electra

Lana covers Mojo Magazine ("The Rise and Rise of Lana Del Rey - It's Dangerous On The Edges!")

4 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

i’d rather she doesn’t do another photo shoot and interview until after the album is out or like RIGHT before

We need promo. Without it the album will do terrible numbers.

Mfhp.gif

i won’t even be mad if she brings up being hated on or whatever cause that’s just how she is but it’s getting quite boring... like it’s so predictable at this point and she’s already said everything she could possibly say on the situation i just want to hear about the music and the album she’s been working on for the last 2 years. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I love this cover, it's not the best in the terms of colors and editing, but the photo itself is so raw and badass! Love the sling in it

And I think the interview won't be that bad, there's something in magazine interviews where her words seem to be said in a more careful way than in her own social media rants, which are usually spontaneous and too impulsive. I have good expectations.

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

She has literally never promoted an album other than born to die and they do fine 

the most promo in 9 years were the 5 radio interviews she gave for NFR

LFL had a lot more interviews and photoshoots. Plus radio premieres for all the singles except Coachella. 

1 hour ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

We need promo. Without it the album will do terrible numbers.

She has a devoted fanbase I doubt she’ll ever pull “terrible numbers.” Judging by Chemtrails having one of the top debuts, she’s still a streaming force and currently has 20,000,000 listeners without an album out. Plus I’m sure her team has something planned for the first week (they always do).

2 minutes ago, electra said:

EuBmq1lXUAAMBLd?format=jpg&name=large

EuBmrKbXAAABh1V?format=jpg&name=medium

First and mainly, I hope this means someone has the interview and we get that today!

As for these two photos, hmmm. Not serving the same energy as the cover to me. The first one is okay but the second is just, whattt?!?!  Hoping the others in spread are better. As of now interview>>>>>mojo. 

10 minutes ago, electra said:

EuBmq1lXUAAMBLd?format=jpg&name=large

EuBmrKbXAAABh1V?format=jpg&name=medium

their just rlly comes a point where using 35mm doesn't make photos automatically cool, those photos look very ordinary and uninspired :oopna2:

I think the cover Charlie shot is really pretty

however its amazing that she's supports her brother and sisters careers, id do the same 

1 minute ago, electra said:

its giving me marfa journal

Hide contents

Marfa_Journal_2015_2.jpg

I can see the relation except Marfa seems like it was executed way better. At least based off of these two pics. 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

charlie may have snapped after all

right!!! she’s giving me badass rock diva :wub:

idk why people are complaining already, like we haven’t even gotten the hq pictures..