electra

Lana covers Mojo Magazine ("The Rise and Rise of Lana Del Rey - It's Dangerous On The Edges!")

10 minutes ago, katebusho said:

"fame can put you on the peripheries, where the vultures can pick at you. it's dangerous on the edges" that's iconic no it's true it's true

honestly i love this quote and i'm hoping the entire interview is just as iconic... also wonder if there'll be chimney updates :hype:

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

Chuck >>>> Charlie

We didn't know how good we had it

"but nobody warns you before the fall!"

Dont like the photography nor the way she looks on the pics we've seen. I think that fillers and stuff are making her look so unexpressive and giving her a very weird face as a whole. I mean, regarding her personal image it's just her being comfortable with it what matters, but I can't avoid noticing that the changes have been inmense on her face and not necessarily for good, from my point of view.

21 minutes ago, katebusho said:

"fame can put you on the peripheries, where the vultures can pick at you. it's dangerous on the edges" that's iconic no it's true it's true

This seems like a very brave thing to be said. Acknowledging the huge vulnerability she's felt, and the image she's used to talk about it is truly powerful. Hope that the interview may be out soon!

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:

"but nobody warns you before the fall!"

Dont like the photography nor the way she looks on the pics we've seen. I think that fillers and stuff are making her look so unexpressive and giving her a very weird face as a whole. I mean, regarding her personal image it's just her being comfortable with it what matters, but I can't avoid noticing that the changes have been inmense on her face and not necessarily for good, from my point of view.

oh for the love of god not another debate on her fillers

PLEASE

anyways ugly shoot Charlie go back to art school

Yeah, I don’t love these pics. The cover is cute, though! I’m also in the minority that doesn’t really care about photo shoots and stuff so I’m not too bothered that I don’t really like them. I’m more excited to see what this interview says! 

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

oh for the love of god not another debate on her fillers

PLEASE

anyways ugly shoot Charlie go back to art school

Not trying to open any debate, just an observation regarding the pictures and the way she looks on them, that's what the thread is for. And yes, he makes Chuck look like Leibovitz.

47 minutes ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

Y’all weird. I like this shit

i also like how Charlie is like a weird trailer park meth Polaroid star just like lizzy was... I also like how this collaboration gives subtle hints of violent underground NY scenes that lizzy was so accustomed to behind closed doors ...

girl how she's just wearing a leather jacket

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Il y a 3 heures, electra a déclaré:

EuBmq1lXUAAMBLd? Format = jpg & name = large

EuBmrKbXAAABh1V? Format = jpg & nom = moyen

I love it when she has black hair, it fits so well with her music! She's badass here. But the pictures could have been better, here it looks like an old magazine which took the rain (ok I just understood that it is certainly the flash of the camera that does this)

2 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

the first pic is giving me Michael Jackson vibes but like 

not in the good way 

It gives me Marilyn Manson vibes

not in the good way either :oic2:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...