electra

Lana covers Mojo Magazine ("The Rise and Rise of Lana Del Rey - It's Dangerous On The Edges!")

12 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Also, what she says about Norman... 100% agreed.

She knew people (critics) would love it because there's nothing too wild on it, too out of the box.

the way gays would drag me when i said this few months ago...:hooker:

15 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Is there more? Thanks so much btw ❤️

13 minutes ago, electra said:

that’s all that came through so unless this reads weird that should be it. i can’t read the article to check cause i’m at work

I feel like there is something written prior to page 70 because of how the article starts on that page. Going by the page numbers, we have pages 66 & 67 (opening double page spread) then pages 68 & 69 are missing ?‍♂️

Still tho, thank you @electra for uploading these ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Nah, but it's true. 

It's her only album that doesn't have anything challenging/wild. It has that singer/songwriter feel, and I love Norman, but it was clear most of the critics would eat that shit up. Nothing wrong about that tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

OMG sjhdaskjhd;klsjdlk I right away thought of you when Lana said that thing about "anything that's terrible is hilarious with Jack" :thumb2::azealia:

Ladies,this interview :gurl::krylie: truly amazing in my opinion! Makes me even more hyped for the album! and WHITE DRESS!!!!! :crying2: We really are getting vulnerable Lizzy vocals.

Wow her talking about white dress, fuck it sounds like it’s going to be such a great song

and dark but just a games story is also really interesting, and ugh seeing them talk about Yosemite ahhhhh

loved the interview 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

12 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:
  • She talks about a cover album full of country songs (she namedrops Bobby Gentry, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline and Wynette, although it's not said whether she actually covered them) and one with folk songs

when she adds hey blue baby and the other country-esque songs she did with jack to the covers album as bonus tracks >>>

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

when she adds hey blue baby and the other country-esque songs she did with jack to the covers album as bonus tracks >>>

Keep in mind that the fact she recorded an album does not mean she will release it. Think about the side-project she had with TLSP which - apart form California - never saw the light of day

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

those songs can stay in limbo forevaaaaaa :azealia:

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Keep in mind that the fact she recorded an album does not mean she will release it. Think about the side-project she had with TLSP which - apart form California - never saw the light of day

i mean she did say herself that she was gonna release it so i'm assuming it's gonna come out eventually (judging by how she's still mentioning it)

qfrWuBl.png

The song is about being 19, working as a waitress, listening to the White Stripes and Kings Of Leon. Lana describes it as being close to unedited journaling, not being "too afraid about being kind of stupid".
She also says that she's not sounding great during the chorus - it's described as sounding awestruck, trembling, "the voice of someone on the bring of something" and very fitting to the thematic of the song

This makes me think White Dress will be yet another Hope is a dangerous thing - God, please no. :derpna2: