electra

Do You Deserve a Veterans Discount?

21 hours ago, JehovahThikness said:

rare aesthetic but this was the cover art I had on the pirated version of BtD I had on my iPod classic :,) (don’t worry I have like 3 versions of it on vinyl now diudeidj) artworks-000488639241-1krmge-t500x500.jp 

also this iconic edit that I thought was gonna be in UV 

This version of Black Beauty was fake but I would die to hear a full version with proper pitch. It is so reminiscent of Video Games especially with the harp. I always imagine hear the song like that.

EDIT : Just found a full version, but nevermind, it's very badly edited.

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

default-large.png

tenor.gif?itemid=19907882

That dead eyed glare has scarred my soul forever. The site was really broken back then. I remember members changing thier Avi and being unable to do so and ending up with that god awful..thing or no profile pic at all lol

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Remember when everyone was pissed that she delayed 'Tropico' for like 2-3 months. The way that was the least of our problems then. :flop:

I spent hours making these damn collages to post on tumblr

tumblr_mk6onhjUUf1rebh1do1_500.jpg

How can we forget the iconic flower crown phase?!

tumblr_n4ifq1Dj5b1rygxouo1_500.jpg

Random ~OG~ memories I have:

• I still remember the very first time I ever heard a Lana song. I was driving home from my last college final for the spring semester and was listening to some random satellite radio station and Video Games came on. I was instantly intrigued and hooked from that point on.
  • A few weeks later, I broke up with my first serious boyfriend and I remember blasting Born To Die on the way home and screaming along at the top of my lungs feeling as though Lana Del Rey was possibly the only person who could relate to how I felt lmao ("SOMETIMES LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH AND THE ROAD GETS TOUGH, I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!" :toofunny: ) The entire BTD album was my life's soundtrack that summer.
  • I remember watching the Tropico premiere on my clunky 2010 Macbook Pro
  • I also remember hearing Ultraviolence through those same Macbook speakers the day it was released and was SHOOK at how different it sounded from BTD + Paradise

This entire thread makes me feel so nostalgic :crying5: I low key miss those days in my life and the fandom

giphy-1.gif 

5 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Lana Del Rey and Jennifer Lawrence Kissing <3

#tumblrfamous #aesthetic #lanadelrey #jlaw 

you mean Lana Del Ray? ?

These were the first few interviews I heard her actually talk etc Which made me fall in love with her at the time 

It hurts so much especially with the memories I have attached to that part of my life. I was happy, free and has so much less responsibility. I love who I am now but I'd give anything to experience  just one day back in 2012/13/14

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

my memory is terrible but i think ive been stanning her since the BTD era. :rip:

one of my weirdest recalls is when she released that Paradise album trailer, w/ the phrase "TROPICO IS COMING SOON" in the description

i remember i spent the whole day googling what the hell TROPICO was nd no one had any idea