electra

Do You Deserve a Veterans Discount?

10 minutes ago, electra said:

original.jpg

I remember seeing this and wanting to get it as a tattoo surrounding a ripped up American flag. Thank god I was only like 19 and couldn’t afford it :delicious::defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

I feel weird when I see the WC being referenced as a classic Lana music video.

It wasn't that long ago... or was it?:judgingu3:I mean, I was there when we were awaiting the release of it!

i am nothing and should be everything

Omfg this thread was such a trip down memory lane. Took me back to being thirteen/fourteen years old and spending literally all my time listening to Lana and browsing LanaBoards. Aaah those were the days<3 Summer of my life, not doing what I should... as Lana would've put it;)

Back then me and my best friend - she preferred the 1975 but she'd agree to listen to Lana with me - would skip school and steal her mom's liquor and listen to 'Noir' on repeat. This video in particular: 

The memories :poordat:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Was this posted? An ancient post in a different thread reminded me of it

ef2bf85c36c497f6ed618e204f688ed3.jpg

Truly a relic of different times. I wonder where the artist is now.

LMFAO just saw this being one of the first posts here. I am sorry for being trigger happy.

Edited by Lirazel

i am nothing and should be everything

Lowe’s is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans. This Lowes discount applies to all current and honorably discharged members.

Your military discount can be used on almost 40,000 items in store and online.  Signup and verification of your service is done with the MyLowes card. It’s free and sign up takes about five minutes in store or at home.Lowes military and veterans discount is available online and in store. The store also has expanded the 10 percent discount to Lowe’s online shopping, which will include free parcel shipping.

3 minutes ago, devid said:

Lowe’s is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans. This Lowes discount applies to all current and honorably discharged members.

Your military discount can be used on almost 40,000 items in store and online.  Signup and verification of your service is done with the MyLowes card. It’s free and sign up takes about five minutes in store or at home.Lowes military and veterans discount is available online and in store. The store also has expanded the 10 percent discount to Lowe’s online shopping, which will include free parcel shipping.

Wow, I forgot about this! Time in the Lana fandom definitely flies by :wub::wub::wub:

Thank you for this insightful post!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, devid said:

ma’am we’re gay

RVhKIwP.gif

7 minutes ago, devid said:

yes let's go serve 

1 hour ago, devid said:

Lowe’s is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans. applies to all current and honorably discharged members.

I almost feel bad reporting this as spam when it's so hilariously misplaced :thumb:

Don't click the link on that post, by the way!!!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png