7 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

being upset paradise lost at the 2014ย grammysย 

But then she looked bomb afย not attending the scammys.ย :legend:

ย 

CUQQ6sH.jpg

6 hours ago, TheBoss said:

default.jpg

ย 

nnnnn god I forgot about this, being hyped for this fanmade mixtape just for the Put the Radio On and Gangsta Boy leaksย :toofunny:ย (...both originallyย leaked edited too iircย :flop:)

2 hours ago, new gods said:

doijroij.

+ Nonny Peeka Monger & Dirty Elvis Fantasyย 

ย 

& the OG tumblr leakers: hawaiiantropicdark/โ€œRebeccaโ€,ย lowinthemind, Toasty-B

ย 

the good olโ€™ days x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

this "trio" being everywhere lmao

ย 

tumblr_mnd39iyQfM1s0b5l5o1_500.png870279730113b5c73d6cdf51d36c00f5.jpg

ย 

also people CRAVING a lana + gaga collab and making upย features... aah the pre-so legit days!ย :thumb3:

51 minutes ago, Elle said:

+ Nonny Peeka Monger & Dirty Elvis Fantasyย 

ย 

& the OG tumblr leakers: hawaiiantropicdark/โ€œRebeccaโ€,ย lowinthemind, Toasty-B

ย 

the good olโ€™ days x

ย 

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MENTION NONNY PEEKA MONGER

i sometimes still say that name to this day bc it's stuck with me and it's so fucking weirdย :oop:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

- when that infamous 2014 guardian interview came out

- announcing the title of ultraviolence at the tropico premiere

- "oh my god you listen to lana del rey?? ugh she is SO depressing"

- the untouchable 5 leaking, and i was in awe of the black beauty demo in particular

- lana's first instagram post which was of her dad

- i cant remember what year this was but lana changed her instagram profile photo to a dog behind a cage for a while and i dont think anyone ever figured out why??

- llama del rey memes EVERYWHERE

- when the coke necklaces came out (and i was stupid enough not to get one)

- "tell me i'm your national anthem" t shirts all over ebay

- when the urban outfitters ultraviolence vinyl was released and maybe i am not remembering very well but i feel like some people hated the cover??

- when the west coast video came out, i would just scroll through the comments for ages trying to figure out the meaning of the video

- listening to fearne cotton premiere west coast (and me worrying that it was too mainstream - pls dont come for me i was 15)

- i also dont remember the year but china.palace :creep:ย 

- that meme ofย a chicken in a red dress and the opening lyrics of summertime sadness

- that other meme of a red rose with a cigarette and the caption 'is this lana del rey'

- random 'mixtapes' of unreleased songs popping up on ebay (the first time i listened to the god bless america one and i got to body electric live and thought..... lets pretend i didnt hear that)

- those west coast and ultraviolence billboards that suddenly appeared

ย 

also this isn't a universal memory but i thought it would be fun to share -ย i was like 14 when i got into lana and i remember watching the btd video for the first time and thinking the video was too risque for an innocent mind like mine so i didnt watch any of her videos for like a year until i thought i had 'matured' :toofunny:ย 

ย 

i could go on and on but omg there are SO many amazing memories i have stanning lana (good and bad)... wouldnt change it for the world :flutter:ย 

giphy.gifย ldrclashsmall3.png

ย 

8 hours ago, JehovahThikness said:

B9Ru3O_CEAAzK2d.jpg

Girl, I remember back then arguingย about this photo w/ someone who said that Lanaย looked so much like Priscilla, I agreed, andย they sent me this pic and I was like โ€œDude, that ainโ€™t Priscilla. I mean, itโ€™s Lanaโ€™s face on Priscillaโ€™s bodyโ€ and they were like โ€œLmao no itโ€™s not, itโ€™s Priscilla. They just look-alikeโ€ย :ohsnap2:

ย 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The OG MV for Bel Air before Tropico droppedย 

ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Girl, I remember back then arguingย about this photo w/ someone who said that Lanaย looked so much like Priscilla, I agreed, andย they sent me this pic and I was like โ€œDude, that ainโ€™t Priscilla. I mean, itโ€™s Lanaโ€™s face on Priscillaโ€™s bodyโ€ and they were like โ€œLmao no itโ€™s not, itโ€™s Priscilla. They just look-alikeโ€ย :ohsnap2:

ย 

I remember when I first saw that (tbf I was like 13-14 and dumb) I was like wait is she really that oldย :toofunny:

ย 

another rare aesthetic but I remember when I was a teen and still lived in LA, I was a very casual fan of Lana and I lied and told my parents I was going to her concert but was actually going to a rave lol (they would never let me sadlkas). This was the fucking concert I missed out on I still can't fucking believe I didn't go it's probably one of her most iconic ones :(

ย 

ย 

sgopYhV.gif