Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan at 49th Street Brewing in Anchorage, AK - February 18th, 2021

Last night, Lana Del Rey stopped to pose with a fan while dining at 49th Street Brewing in Anchorage, Alaska.

Lana is currently visiting Alaska with her boyfriend/rumoured-fiancé, having spent the last 5 days there together.

50960912012_c5eaaf3785_b.jpg50974566378_7c5cb3afcf_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I wake up every day happy to see her blonde hair burning in the pits of hell.

lmao i like her brunette better too but i thought she wore the blonde well, esp after a few months when it looked more lived in (like in the vid of her diong BUS at a bar w nikki lane)

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

Imagine if she moved to alaska

jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy don't go

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

How is Lana bumping into so many fans in Alaska? Like the population is 700k and these fans look suspiciously like LA gays to me. Her fans stalk her everywhere omg 

i think it depends on the location. if she went shopping in glasgow for example she would 100% be recognised at least once.

i think there’s a lot of people that are more than fans but not as die hard as stans, and that will probably make up the biggest percentage of people she would bump into.

also i think at this point she’s been in anchorage awhile, and if i were an anchorage gay and knew lana was randomly there i would definitely be out and about just in case. i would hope people would have the sense not to travel to different states and cities right now :/ but gays are wild so :noparty:

1 hour ago, electra said:

i would hope people would have the sense not to travel to different states and cities right now :/ but gays are wild so :noparty:

My favorites are the healthcare professional gays who preach the vaccine one day and head down to Cancun the next :eartha:

They should have all associated licenses revoked for their stupidity :oprah3:

What is sis doing over there rn? Anyway I'm jelly, always wanted to visit.

17 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

i'm glad she got rid of that unflattering black hair tbh

I thought she was gonna stay blonde a little longer this era.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

22 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

How is Lana bumping into so many fans in Alaska? Like the population is 700k and these fans look suspiciously like LA gays to me. Her fans stalk her everywhere omg 

I honestly think Lana could be in Antarctica on a trip and she’d still have gays running up to her to sign Ultraviolence Vinyls. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 2/20/2021 at 11:09 AM, rightofjupiter said:

lmao i like her brunette better too but i thought she wore the blonde well, esp after a few months when it looked more lived in (like in the vid of her diong BUS at a bar w nikki lane)

I liked it for 5 minutes, i liked it in the COCC video and the mask photoshoot. Other than that i’m happy to see it go.

Another picture of that day that was recently posted of her stopping by a Bath & Body Works at the Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall - 

50993074143_da8166df92_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS