details

Kuntsugi's Covers | *NEW* Peppers & Sweet Cover Art

Hey there! From time to time I like to play with Photoshop and do some fanart (not frequently tho, design school really sucks me dry). It's been a while since I done some Lana but today i had this idea while listening to Heroin so wanted to share with you this LFL-inspired COTCC cover:

countryclub.png

Some alternative covers with minor differences:

Spoiler

cocc.png

cocc2.png

cocc3.png

I wanted to do it in a higher res and use some stills from the MV but we don't have those :toofunny: so i had to use screencaps instead, sorry in advance for the photos not being in the best quality. :noparty:

Anyway, hope y'all like it! :kiss: More might come, idk, i'm lacking motivation lately lol

14 hours ago, honeybadger said:

omg i love them!!!! honestly the photos not being in the best quality adds to the vibe of it, and i love how clean the chemtrails and LDR logo look :oprah: i also feel like a light blue or green background could be gorgeous

Thank you! Glad you didn't mind the photos and liked the logos cause they were really throwing a fit yesterday lol Interesting take on the colors, i hadn't thought of that! Might slap them on a vinyl later :hooker:

Happy release day sistrens! :party:

Neil1.png

Made this last week, inspired by king @kallumlavigne's LMLYLAM cover and ofc Neil Krug alt. cover. I wanted to post it with a vinyl mockup but i didn't finish that yet and i wanted to celebrate the cummin of COCC with y'all :hoe: So here it is, hope you like it!

so... long time no see huh :silly: thank you everyone for the support :kiss: 

here's some A&W covers i made using the promo shot, i tried to edit the photo to have an neil-esque polaroid effect but i'm not totally sold on the blur so i made 2 versions of each cover. hope you like it! :)

AWNOBLUR.png

AWBLUR.png

and some color variants bc why not!

AWNOBLURPINK.png

AWNOBLURYELLOW.pngAWNOBLURGREEN.png

blurred variants:

Spoiler

AWBLURPINK.png

AWBLURYELLOW.pngAWBLURGREEN.png

Happy release day sistrens! Here's something i came up for Candy Necklace :kiss2:

candynecklace.png

and the full AI edit of the above photo untagged as requested by @Yosemite

Spoiler

lanita.png

Edited by kuntsugi
fixed credits

apparently the official photo above leaked but i don't have the time or energy to revisit this damn candy necklace cover for the third time :icant: 

so here's some cutesy covers for Peppers and Sweet

peppers.png

sweet.png

(alt. type):

Spoiler

sweet.png