Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Damn You (Final with Drums)

Hiiii I really loved the final version, but I felt like it was missing the "oomph" of the demo! So I just brought the drums back! 

Sorry they don't sound that great, I had to extract them from the demo and it was a long process of editing, cutting/pasting and trying to make it sound ok. I am also in no way musically inclined, so they might sound... off? 

https://dbree.org/v/603575

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I haven't even pressed play yet but this is one of my favorite unreleased tracks ever, I'm so excited!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Surprised no one has made a "final" edit using the snippet. Perhaps it would be a difficult task. Nonetheless this slaps

I actually attempted to! But it's hard to find the Emile Haynie samples used throughout that. I actually was not able to track down exactly what is being used. I did do a random Emile Haynie version with the the "Sure" Blue Jeans Sample and Crowd OTTR sample, but it didn't sound very great! Maybe I'll re-do that and just upload it here. It wouldn't sound like the final though :crai:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif