Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, salvatore said:

listen if Ur a hater just say that

Not a hater we just have different opinions luv. If You can’t handle that it’s on you.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

U gonna change ur behaviour when elle get ur ass for fake news. Also, we dont have a block button here? I seek to see this fuck doll with no brain in my screen

Reported. Thank you.

Just now, lustforlife said:

U gonna change ur behaviour when elle get ur ass for fake news. Also, we dont have a block button here? I seek to see this fuck doll with no brain in my screen

how on earth do you believe that when elle logs in she's going to ban me over you when you just referred to me as a fuck doll? misogynist gays at it again.

Did everyone try the Chemtrails over the Country Club (Official Music Video)? I thought the Chemtrails over the Country Club (Official Music Video) was lovely 

Lanarat.png

Just now, lustforlife said:

I seek to see this fuck doll with no brain in my screen

so true i also think yosemite is a career highlight and that track #8 of COTCC record is the best one! i'm happy we can all come to this agreement

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

since we’re all being mean i’ll say it again i hate nicki leech ass lane and her squidward voice and she’s one of the worst things that happened to lana since jack :azealia:

period:oprah3: now lets move on to jack hategate

Just now, gasstationkween said:

Not a hater we just have different opinions luv. If I can’t handle that it’s on you.

if you can't handle yosemite being her best song ever why is that my issue i'm not paying for your hearing aid get a job! i support haters if they r confident!

Kiss Kiss

We are stranger & wilder than ever

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Also @Elleplease do something about this member saying im ldraddic. this not cool. this is fake news. im DONT even have a public twitter. its seek. im tired. im really hope u have some rule to people that put fake info about another member.

Kiss Kiss

Lati if I Eated Soap I Dont Eat It Bci Did No I Didnt 12718335 AM 610  Retweets 1008 Likes I Been Saying This the Whole Time | Time Meme on ME.ME

i love you, but you don't understand me.