Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

My PC power source just blew up (literally, im not even joking) so I really hope this album will cheer me up because I might have lost the past four years of my life if it fucked up my hard-drive (it contained my whole Lana "digital" collection from the past 6 years that I never backed up):rollin::rollin: 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, CyberCherry said:

My PC power source just blew up (literally, im not even joking) so I really hope this album will cheer me up because I might have lost the past four years of my life if it fucked up my hard-drive :rollin::rollin: 

omg i hope it does! how does that even happen..

im a little upset at the moment because these la zombies really got to lana and her fillers (mainly cheek/cheekbone/nasolabial even) is getting out of hand. its giving pillow face :(

i get it, shes a lil more thicker but adding MORE mass to the face does not help! she was probs the same weight in honeymoon era and she had minimal to no filler and she looked so so so good. she really does not need filler at all anymore because she got a lip lift anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i hate that whack ass doctor she gives free tickets to because he probs eggs her on to get unnecesarry shit !!!!!!!!!!!!! her best filler era is 2011-2012 where she was mostly based in nyc where the filler was not so lumpy at all 

14 hours ago, urgirl said:

I really, really, really wonder what Lana's favorite Lana album is. 

It’s definitely not LFL, NFR, or COCC. I think it’s either AKA or Born to Die 

19 hours ago, playboy barbie said:

im a little upset at the moment because these la zombies really got to lana and her fillers (mainly cheek/cheekbone/nasolabial even) is getting out of hand. its giving pillow face :(

i get it, shes a lil more thicker but adding MORE mass to the face does not help! she was probs the same weight in honeymoon era and she had minimal to no filler and she looked so so so good. she really does not need filler at all anymore because she got a lip lift anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i hate that whack ass doctor she gives free tickets to because he probs eggs her on to get unnecesarry shit !!!!!!!!!!!!! her best filler era is 2011-2012 where she was mostly based in nyc where the filler was not so lumpy at all 

I'll never understand people messing with their faces. It always looks hideous as they grow old

Like:

https://images.app.goo.gl/VrfjxvtDX5h4D9qx8

https://images.app.goo.gl/E9g6fBeUPFNq2yL47

Why he did that to his face????

Times like these I especially wish I had a bestie who was into the same music I am :( Feels so lonely lmao, like freaking out with someone you love over the same artists/music would just be so magical :ohno:

I miss her and Marina's friendship :( Are they just not friends anymore???

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 3/19/2021 at 12:30 AM, playboy barbie said:

This. I know people say once you've started using fillers you cannot just give them up completely but I remember the infamous video where was driving with her left leg on the dashboard and honestly she looked like a teenager! Then immediately after she was at this guy's surgery wishing his daugther happy birthday (or something along those lines) and getting fillers again :creep:

I mean, of course she's entitled to do as she pleases but she's naturally stunning so...:crying5:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

21 hours ago, Hallo Heaven said:

This. I know people say once you've started using fillers you cannot just give them up completely but I remember the infamous video where was driving with her left leg on the dashboard and honestly she looked like a teenager! Then immediately after she was at this guy's surgery wishing his daugther happy birthday (or something along those lines) and getting fillers again :creep:

I mean, of course she's entitled to do as she pleases but she's naturally stunning so...:crying5:

Yeah it’s sad cause in actuality she hasn’t gained that much weight, it’s just that the fillers make her face look twice the size lol. The excessive work does not suit her at all. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

On 3/20/2021 at 6:21 AM, Venice said:

Times like these I especially wish I had a bestie who was into the same music I am :( Feels so lonely lmao, like freaking out with someone you love over the same artists/music would just be so magical :ohno:

That's exactly what we're all here for :party:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

15 minutes ago, lilithlana said:

who or what do you find to be Lana's best muse?

I feel like it’s location in general. Whatever place she’s in, she really soaks it in and implements it beautifully into her music and poetry. While I think being in love or not being in love would be the most obvious answer, New York, Alabama, Florida, California, the Midwest, etc. really have shaped these sonic and lyrical worlds that are woven into her experiences in love and life and I think that’s really cool - an amazing writer really knows how to do that in my opinion!

Rock Candy Sweet Track list- I'M KIDDING! I think. These are registrations I don't recognise, do we know what they are? I'm not a diehard anymore so I haven't kept up.

1. Born to Sing
  2. More than Beautiful
  3. Fans
  4. Metaphysical
  5. Passionate
  6. Possibilities
  7. Reaching No Choir
  8. Something Borrowed
  9. The Fame Game
  10. The Silver Screen 
  11. The Three Wise Men
  12. INSPIRATIONS AND OBSESSIONS

I was thinking they're poems, like 'Metaphysical' could be Salamander. But the audiobook poems have their own registrations and Jack is on them too. 

You can see them on apra amcos. I don't know how to upload screenshots from my phone??

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png