Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 3/27/2021 at 6:59 AM, Elle said:

What is with DailyMail always misidentifying her family & friends skkk ID'ing Chuck as Jobie, Tatiana as Chuck, and Candace as Patty.. it's really not that hard to google pictures of her family members and check if the person in the photo is actually them :toofunny:

The new cast of The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, the movie! :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wonder how she's gonna respond to her controversies when she has to do in person interviews again. Like on the red carpet or when she interacts with stans who I know will end up asking her about the mask or qftc. 

11 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I wonder how she's gonna respond to her controversies when she has to do in person interviews again. Like on the red carpet or when she interacts with stans who I know will end up asking her about the mask or qftc. 

I hope she only answer like "I said what I had to say" or play a Kurt Cobain and drop "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not"

hii guys, i’m singing young & beautiful for a concert tonight - any ideas of how i could make it more lana-like (specifically her performances from the paradise tour) in terms of gestures, movements, / clothes & makeup or just anything in general? :)

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

37 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I just...you know....think that....like....in the context of the universe and the higher powers that be....like....I am writing my own story, you know...and the media is very unfair...like

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

17 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I just...you know....think that....like....in the context of the universe and the higher powers that be....like....I am writing my own story, you know...and the media is very unfair...like

The way you got it right :candy:

21 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I'm hearing this

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, salvatoredreams said:

hii guys, i’m singing young & beautiful for a concert tonight - any ideas of how i could make it more lana-like (specifically her performances from the paradise tour) in terms of gestures, movements, / clothes & makeup or just anything in general? :)

If it's passed already I hope it went really well :)

if not, I would just rewatch her old performances and note how she acted when on centre-stage. I think she did pretty extravagant makeup on the Paradise tour but tbh, just something classic like red lips and an elegant dress would work for Y&B! 

6 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

If it's passed already I hope it went really well :)

if not, I would just rewatch her old performances and note how she acted when on centre-stage. I think she did pretty extravagant makeup on the Paradise tour but tbh, just something classic like red lips and an elegant dress would work for Y&B! 

aw thank you ! yes it already passed by the time i saw this, but good advice for the future !

giphy-downsized.gif

Lana looks so stunning in all videos and pictures that Francesco had taken. Chuck's and Charlie's photographs are nice, but Lana never really shines in them. I wish she would work with new photographers, just to change the typical glaze

3 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Lana looks so stunning in all videos and pictures that Francesco had taken. Chuck's and Charlie's photographs are nice, but Lana never really shines in them. I wish she would work with new photographers, just to change the typical glaze

And I'm not saying that their photograph is bad. But it seems that when they look at Lana, they see her as their sister. This leads them to a sterile creative point of view. There's not wrong with it every once in a while, but all the time is tiring 

Since Natalie (Weyes) usually produces her own music, she and Lana could work on a project together. I started to wonder how interesting COCC could sound like if it was produced by Nikki, Natalie, Lana, Zella, and Zach. We could be having a much more interesting and unique sound

Spoiler

Yes. I hate Antonoff that much

6 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

What did you decide to go with? :)

for makeup i ended up just doing some highlight in the inner corner of my eyes with some kinda bronze-y / orange eyeshadow & just normal lipgloss. the dress i chose was kinda long & flowy & black with pink flowers. & i wore white ballet flats for shoes. i tried to do little lana gestures on stage too. i just love her paradise tour performances ?

giphy-downsized.gif

6 hours ago, salvatoredreams said:

for makeup i ended up just doing some highlight in the inner corner of my eyes with some kinda bronze-y / orange eyeshadow & just normal lipgloss. the dress i chose was kinda long & flowy & black with pink flowers. & i wore white ballet flats for shoes. i tried to do little lana gestures on stage too. i just love her paradise tour performances ?

That sounds so nice!