Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, salvatoredreams said:

hey ! anyone know where this white top is from?

artworks-000093947843-6vfvlg-t500x500.jp

I don't know, but it's easy to make. If you take the picture to a dressmaker she will be able to do it

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't know, but it's easy to make. If you take the picture to a dressmaker she will be able to do it

good idea, i’ll try that. thanks !

Just now, NewportBitch said:

omg tysmmm

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

12 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Damn, I love how ppl on this board have so much creativity omg?? Like I never would have even thought of something like this for any clothing items I'm into. Amazing and thanks b :heart:

i don't think there's anything wrong with him taking a break from social media (even though it immediately led to speculation that they broke up :toofunny:) and maybe he had to deactivate his accounts in order to successfully do so, social media is very addicting and it can also be pretty toxic so it's always good to distance yourself from it when you need to

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

29 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think there's anything wrong with him taking a break from social media (even though it immediately led to speculation that they broke up :toofunny:) and maybe he had to deactivate his accounts in order to successfully do so, social media is very addicting and it can also be pretty toxic so it's always good to distance yourself from it when you need to

It also makes me wonder what that says about the role of social media. It’s funny because I feel like as soon as somebody chooses to withdraw from it for the sake of their mental health, the immediate assumption is that something is wrong - and while that can be true, I feel like it’s often quite the opposite, as I think taking steps towards better mental health is a sign that someone is on the right path <3

25 minutes ago, Nobody said:

not a writer from People asking this a minute after he tweeted it :derpna2:

The comments from this tweet are so disrespectful. I would block everyone if I was him

Spoiler

FE051-A71-E773-4-E71-9419-1069-F748-F837

Lana

one that got popular: Born to Die 

Best Album of All Time: Paradise , AKA

"experimental" " Lust For Life

Cult Classic: Honeymoon 

Fan Fave: Ultraviolence 

meh: NFR