Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think it was the same. I was tired last night, ignore this post if I'm wrong. I usually don't make sense when I'm awake, when I'm half asleep it's even worse. Sorry for any inconvenience

If I'm wrong, if I'm right ignore this post

no what you said makes sense! It’s just not a matter of Nikki’s vs Lana’s story, but that they’ve both told two completely different stories 

(story one that Nikki gave Lana BUS, and story two being Nikki and Lana wrote it together when Nikki said “breaking up slowly” and Lana sang “is a hard thing to do”)

"Don’t forget me"

29 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

no what you said makes sense! It’s just not a matter of Nikki’s vs Lana’s story, but that they’ve both told two completely different stories 

(story one that Nikki gave Lana BUS, and story two being Nikki and Lana wrote it together when Nikki said “breaking up slowly” and Lana sang “is a hard thing to do”)

I thought Nikki gave Lana the BUS demo for her to build the recording off of but at least lyrically and maybe the overall song structure, the both wrote it together. 

11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

That Gucci lipstick has been released for a while  though (~1 year or so)

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Did anyone mention that she followed the head of Gucci beauty/womens wear recently? Second collab incoming i think

or she has a cameo in the new gucci movie and that‘s the reason Ben recently said we will see her acting soon :hdu:

Spoiler

Totally not believing this but thinking about how cool that would be :defeated:

7 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Did anyone mention that she followed the head of Gucci beauty/womens wear recently? Second collab incoming i think

I would love a second collab , the first one was amazing  :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Rammstein putting 13 beaches on their Apple Music Playlist is something I certainly never saw coming :hooker:

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/rammstein-curate-apple-music-playlist/

taste

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 hours ago, COCC said:

Rammstein putting 13 beaches on their Apple Music Playlist is something I certainly never saw coming :hooker:

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/rammstein-curate-apple-music-playlist/

Reading in the same line Lana Del Rey and Placebo - My two favourite artist ever - was something I could only dreamed of :shock:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

I was a teen when I started listening to Lana, and had no idea what demos were etc. at the time, and so going back to her old music that I don't listen to much now, I'm now hearing some demos for the first time like the one for BTD :icant: So beautiful and reminds me of how I fell in love with her, ughhhh. Love her so machh.

17 minutes ago, Venice said:

I was a teen when I started listening to Lana, and had no idea what demos were etc. at the time, and so going back to her old music that I don't listen to much now, I'm now hearing some demos for the first time like the one for BTD :icant: So beautiful and reminds me of how I fell in love with her, ughhhh. Love her so machh.

Ahh so happy that you're discovering them! Some of the demos I like lots better like pretty much all the Lolita demos and Diet Mountain Dew demos. I should do the same and go back to them. I'm feeling so nostalgic for old lana days. 

5 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Ahh so happy that you're discovering them! Some of the demos I like lots better like pretty much all the Lolita demos and Diet Mountain Dew demos. I should do the same and go back to them. I'm feeling so nostalgic for old lana days. 

Yesss omg! Even my mom is obsessed with like the Diet Mtn Dew demos etc. ? Thanks so much. ?

I'm on an addiction recovery forum as well as LB and long story short I often put pics of myself as avatars and today I put the last Lana Twitter selfie as my avatar and someone just told me I looked amazing and much better than before :defeated:Ego yeeted to planet Mars, honey no amount of facial surgery can make me look like the most beautiful woman on earth lmao

ZKcaooE.png

Just now, annedauphine said:

I'm on an addiction recovery forum as well as LB and long story short I often put pics of myself as avatars and today I put the last Lana Twitter selfie as my avatar and someone just told me I looked amazing and much better than before :defeated:Ego yeeted to planet Mars, honey no amount of facial surgery can make me look like the most beautiful woman on earth lmao

:blush2: